GMRasta submitted a new resource:

Mjollnir - Thor's Hammer - Thor's Hammer

Hi,

This is my first ever upload to SERVUO.

I'm running the latest version of SERVUO and this weapon should be downloaded and simply put into your custom script folder. It can then be added in game by doing [add Mjollnir

I've done so to say thanks to a community that's supported me and helped me when I've had questions.

The hammer is actually designed off a Sledgehammer tool in game so the image is of a tool because I thought it looked the coolest out of all existing in game weapons and...

Read more about this resource...

Looks pretty cool. But I did have to make some changes to get it to load without errors (may just be different ServUO versions?)
What is the 'float'? I have not noticed it before, but it is in other weapons.

C#:
        public override int AosMinDamage { get { return 17; } }
        public override int AosMaxDamage { get { return 20; } }
        public override int AosStrengthReq { get { return 95; } }
        public override int AosSpeed { get { return 20; } }
        public override float MlSpeed { get { return 2.50f; } }
        //    public override int StrengthReq => 95;
        //    public override int MinDamage => 17;
        //    public override int MaxDamage => 20;
        //    public override float Speed => 2.50f;

Hi, Yeah I've tried some of your scripts before bud looks like your running off a different version than me I believe, the float is the ML weapon speed but it may be displayed differently on some of the weapons on your server

I had expanded the thrown weapons to include human versions (throwing hammer and knife), and thought of this too. I like it; but I made it basethrown so it can be thrown, as intended, as well as used in melee.
Might add a slayer to it as lore tells that it kills giants.

Back