Im creating a ML era server based on the servuo emulator. Im looking for a few people with website development experience, world building, xml spawner and scripting. Please send me a pm here or a message on Skype/Discord @ UO_Legends_ML

Last edited:
Give a few more details about what you have accomplished so far and what your aiming fully for? 100% OSI ML accurate or a little bit of custom and ML or what?

Just a thought would help to know :)

Give a few more details about what you have accomplished so far and what your aiming fully for? 100% OSI ML accurate or a little bit of custom and ML or what?

Just a thought would help to know :)

I would like it to be close to OSI accurate. Things im working on are pvp events / seasonal events / shared banks / minor world decoration / and developing a website. Im open to suggestions but would prefer to not steer to far from OSI.

After some research it seems that account shared banks would cause your character to lag.

I have also added a few things to my list, looking to develope or edit a achievement system to fit my server and enable CUB 24/7 also a guild perk system.

Just noticed i put the wrong skype/discord handle, its been fixed. UO_Legends_ML

I hope you mean WHOLE banks and not just the shared gold on all accounts

Yes I was speaking of the idea of having 1 bank account with 125 x number of char slots allowed, that the whole account can use. I read that technically you carry around in game the info to everything that is in your bank, so if you have 800 items in your bank that is alot to move around, cross server lines etc. Just what I read though, I'm not sure how it works.

I'm not necessarily sure that it would be something that can't be done.
As far as I remember from looking at the code, and from working on other things, the Bank Container works as a Layer of the Mobile.

So, should you move around that Item from one chars Layer to anothers whenever they call the bank, should be relatively the same exact thing as your doing now. Its only affecting the one logged in character at a time.

Unless you are trying to have a normal bank and a shared bank.

In that case, I think the best way to do it would be duplicating the shared bank and creating a new layer the same way it works now, and just move it from player to player OnLogin.

Obviously there's a lot more that needs to be modified from the original BankContainer, but might help you out there. If servers can handle thousands of players at a time's banks at once, I don't see why it cant handle Shared Banks.

Anyways, I know this is a recruitment page, so I'll delete the post in a day or two.

The server is coming together nicely, still looking for anyone with minimal experience to help anyway they are able. Currently working on a better website, guild perks system and a achievement system.

I am willing to take on a co owner if they are skilled in advertising and public relations.

This is just my thoughts about the bank thing you've mentioned...

The server code is there in C# why not just write a band new system for the banking side, speaking something different could be added quite easily to trigger it, co-ords checked for am I standing in a bank area and 'bobs ya uncle' so to speak ;)

Could even invent the UO-CashPoint machine (ATM) ;)

Just saying :)

Back