Wilson submitted a new resource:

Movement System - Expanding Horizons!

Movement System

This included two new movements for your players to use and your builders to build special areas only reachable by either Swimming or Climbing!

You now can add the ability to swim the streams, lakes and oceans and have the climb them mountains in search of long lost loot, or maybe that fabled cave entrance, hidden deep in the mountains!

Once installed, players will be met with a new gum, it has a droplet of water and a hand, the water is used to...​

Read more about this resource...

Having a lot of trouble getting out of water once in. Consistently finding myself getting stuck because the shoreline is "out of sight." Is there any ideas for a fix for this? Also, how would I tweak how much rope is consumed on climbing? Seems like a lot by default but I love the idea of using rope in general. Also, maybe instead of tying climbing to mining, tie it to strength checks? Strength for climbing, stamina for swimming? Seems appropriate. Amazing script, keep it comin'!

I'll do a update tonight to address everything you mentioned, look for the MoveSettings in Version 1.0.0.2 : you'll find all the adjustments in one place, including extending range of getting out of the water!

I'll do a update tonight to address everything you mentioned, look for the MoveSettings in Version 1.0.0.2 : you'll find all the adjustments in one place, including extending range of getting out of the water!
Thank you so much! Much appreciated!

Wilson updated Movement System with a new update entry:

Minor Update

*Made changes to the settings and rope usage!
*Rope is used over 3 tiles not 1, you can increase this to 3 over 3 to get the old usage if desired!
*New MoveSettings.cs - Use this to adjust the movements to your needs!
*Range Checks Added, now settable
*Climbing Skill, Now Settable!

Side Note: Both Moves use Stam, Climbing uses a skill on the climbing success/fail chance. Swimming has no skill checks!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back