my shard version is 7.0.47.0, but now newest version client is 7.0.49.0

so, anyone have 7.0.47.0 client or how can stay 7.0.47?

other question, shard how can update the client version? just host version exchange,
it will be update? help me thx:(

When you use UOPatch.exe, it'll automatically update to the newest version.

The client that u use for your server will have that client.
Anyone else logging in can use any client (as long as the server supports it, which by default they support a bunch of different versions).

However, they will need to upgrade to the latest client too if you use any art or map files or anything that comes with having an updated client.
If they don't, they won't be able to see them and it will look invisible.

so you mean my uopatch is 7.0.49.0, they need 7.0.49.0 verison ?
so i just need my uopatch.exe update 7.0.49.0, they can use 7.0.49.0 to play?

Your server works off the game client patch which it's linked to, so if the patch is 7.0.47.0 your server will stay with this until you patch up as Punkte suggested. If you patch up the game client for the server then your players should follow because any new items added if they don't have the same patch will see the item/items as a unused tile

Your server works off the game client patch which it's linked to, so if the patch is 7.0.47.0 your server will stay with this until you patch up as Punkte suggested. If you patch up the game client for the server then your players should follow because any new items added if they don't have the same patch will see the item/items as a unused tile
ok thx:D

Back