ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Stygian Abyss
So I have never been good at the whole getting a server up and running. Once i have it up it seems to be no problem. I was hoping that someone here would be kind enough to help me through the process more 1 on 1. What i have done so far: Downloaded servuo master, downloaded uo classic client from uo.com, i try and run the compile.WIN - debug and i get to the creating a owner account, i put in the credentials and then it just restarts and asks me again if i want to make an owner account. i have discord and teamviewer if someone wouldnt mind helping me through my issues i would greatly appreciate it!

It sounds like you still need to configure the data path to the client/game files;
Edit the cfg files in the Config directory, set the path to the game files.
Make sure the game files you use for your server are not the same ones you are trying to login and play with as this will cause file share issues - make a 1:1 copy of your normal installation for your server to use.

If you did grab the 'master' branch download, I recommend instead getting P57 for pre-AOS or P58 for post-AOS.

Back