Norman Lancaster submitted a new resource:

NeRun's Static Exporter - Exports statics to decoration.cfg files

This is a conversion of a previous RunUO resource originally by NeRun, later ported to later versions of RunUO by Joeku. All credit goes to them.

To install drop it into Scripts/Customs or wherever you prefer to place custom stand-alone scripts.

Command is [StaticExport [string filename]
An alians is [StaEx [string filename]

Static configs are exported to the Exports directory.

Read more about this resource...

I have a similar vers... but this seems to me more complete.
I know there is an issue with doors, I have to test if it had been resolved.

My version is updated to work with the latest ServUO.

Attachments

• StaticExporter.cs
    10.5 KB · Views: 58
Can anyone explain why I would want to export statics to a .cfg?

The reason I was so thrilled to be able to use it was I spent hours working on an area that would eventually become a custom decoration file. I used Static Exporter to save the area to a file. Now whenever I start up a new server, if I want that area, I just drop the file in my Data folder inside the folder with other deco files, and use the [decorate command in game, and *poof* I have my area again.

the entire underworld system map statics in one .cfg file [decorate underworld the command adds
69k lines of code 20k+ statics and one amazing system that lives once again on the newest servuo
ty Joeku, NeRun, norman for the upload redbeard for the link and so many others for the script help
with this tool i may be able to finish my system i was making and have it be simple to load it

1585273853680.png

Back