I entered a new map (Two Welten with this command line 'RegisterMap (32, 6, 6, 6144, 4096, 3, "Two Welten", MapRules.TrammelRules); ') in the MapDefinitions.cs script; start the server and UOS everything is ok. But now how do I enter the new map?
I added these files in client folder:
map32.mul
staidx32.mul
statics32.mul
TYVM for all help

Last edited:
Someone may correct me if I am wrong. Without modifications the client won't support additional maps. That isn't to say you can't replace an existing map with a new one. You can create multiple "copies" of the map. So registering a map of 32, but referencing a map 0 for example would work.

Once you have the map installed and configured the server all you have to do is use the "set map 32" command.

I added in the script the command line
RegisterMap (32, 6, 6, 6144, 4096, 3, "Two Welten", MapRules.TrammelRules);
What should I correct in that row?
added an existing row, not correct

If you are trying to keep your Tram or Fel maps, this may not work without UltimaLive. If you don't care about either the tram or fel map. You will need to change your Map32 files to replace either Map0 or Map1.

Once that is done you will need to update:
to:
RegisterMap (32, 0, 0, 6144, 4096, 3, "Two Welten", MapRules.TrammelRules); //Uses Map 0 Fel Map files
or:
RegisterMap (32, 1, 1, 6144, 4096, 3, "Two Welten", MapRules.TrammelRules); //Uses Map 1 Tram Map files

I do not want to replace the trammel or felucca maps but add a new map
how i can do?
sorry for time delay but i am italian and i need to traslate

I don't believe you can have have a map32 that will use a separate map32 fileset, because the client wont be expecting it.

You can have a map32 that either replaces or reuses one of the built in map's files, but AFAIK you are limited to the number of maps the client can see. So if you, say base your map32 off of trammel, then the map and frozen statics will be the same for both trammel and map32. The items/mobiles can be different, and they will be treated as separate facets, but the terrain and buildings will be the same for both.

I also haven't played with any of this in a long time, so I could be wrong.

so can have only 6 maps?
I wanted to put thematic custom maps and not replace the existing ones
but if can not be
patient
TY for help

Damn, they are up to 6 maps already? I've been out of this game for far too long.

But yes, out of the box, that appears to be the case.

Taryn mentioned UltimeLive, I believe this may be what is being referred to: https://www.servuo.com/threads/ultimalive.4968/ and it appears to do what you are seeking, but I myself do not have any further experience or knowledge of it, having just searched it when it was mentioned.

If you are trying to keep your Tram or Fel maps, this may not work without UltimaLive. If you don't care about either the tram or fel map. You will need to change your Map32 files to replace either Map0 or Map1.

Once that is done you will need to update:
to:
RegisterMap (32, 0, 0, 6144, 4096, 3, "Two Welten", MapRules.TrammelRules); //Uses Map 0 Fel Map files
or:
RegisterMap (32, 1, 1, 6144, 4096, 3, "Two Welten", MapRules.TrammelRules); //Uses Map 1 Tram Map files
You just made my life a wee bit easier. Thank you.

Back