zerodowned

Patched to 7.0.37 and saw some new gumps http://imgur.com/a/PYjbp

I tried doing a GumpID override for a regular backpack and it doesn't work for the new backpack gumps. When I double click to open, nothing happens.

Bunch of new items were added too, along with some changes to the Lighhouse, and some sails for a few boats.

Those are really neat! We tried in the past creating new backpacks with custom images, they never did work, but there has to be a way to do this :)

I would think so, yeah. There's no new item for the new backpacks so it's possible they're only intended for Mobs.

yeah I noticed all that you can find the item ids for those new backpacks plus have you guys seen the corpse container they changed it too I like it hehe..

also they changed all the 2d enhanced as well they using pincos stuff now for 2d enhanced plus the fixed some stuff in it because I patched it runs fucking awesome on my shard..

any way ill dig up those new ids hehe

Hmm, I used Voxpire's UoArtExplorer to export gumps and statics and then WinMerge to compare the exported files of the newest patch with one a few patches ago.

I didn't seen any new backpack statics (items) listed but maybe they added them a while ago and just now added the new gumps?

If you find it let me know!

Looking through the scripts it seems like everything refers to the gump of the container when you open it up. I'm guessing it's a packet that updates the display on the paperdoll when you add an item

Those wearables are definitely classic. Not sure about the cards or packs. All of it can be used with classic easily though.

The new "tarot-like cards" are wall banner. I suppose those works like the Tapestry of Sosaria, when you double click them a gump appear.
Tiledata from 39335 to 39366

I LOVE THE NEW STUFFED ANIMALS! *_*

Right? I had made a stuffed animal toy package using the statuette's awhile back, and the little mini houses acted like toy box's for them.. these will be a very welcoming addition to that! :)

:cool:

Yeah man, they are neat. The little cat n dog in the beds actually animate.. the cats tail swirls around and the dog breaths. the Bath tub, you can actually sit down in it, lol
good stuff!

I dn´t want to disapoint you guys but all items until the ducks went live long ago.
I noticed a few new graphics but unsure yet what we want to use for our shard yet.

As an actual UO player I think this list is very interesting and exciting... :D

Those little animals (cats, dogs) were released with 16th Anniversary, also the Silver Serving Tray, Alacrity Book (grey/greenish; normally blue-ish), Flytrap, Claw Bath Tub, Maple Tree.
Pumpkins and Pumpkins Carving Kits were released (for the second year now) for Halloween, also the Heads on a Spike (actual Developer heads).
The tiger was the new Ethy pet for 15 year old accounts (introduced last year in November).
The Lighthouse was introduced with city invasions, now its also a Veteran Reward (5y) for securing your ships (or better, some stuff from it).
Then the Broadsword Plaque from the time when they took UO over from EA.
Rabbit and Duckling are Easter stuff from this year, Pig on a Spit also and its eatable stuff (the two greyish/black round things... Pork Sandwichs).
Then a lot of gumps from the new introduced Vice vs Virtue stuff following, the wall decor and Altar graphics (the red/golden tiles) - this is really "new", since last two publishs (86 and 87).
Also the Bar stuff, Beer Shield is from the 17th Anniversary bag (September '14).
Green, Blue, Black Skull is new content from this year's Trick & Treating (Halloween '14, its still active and running).
The red/yellow box is the content box of "King's Collection" stuff.

But now the very interesting stuff:
All the following things I never seen ingame until today, so the whole stuffed animals/statues I do not know...
Also the plant in the box, no clue where this is going to be found (maybe some new Art for new Veteran Rewards or Christmas presents?... !)
Intresting indeed ... !!!

That is what the tiger is on OSI/Broadsword, a 15th year veteran reward ethereal mount. Its is not an animal in the game as far as I have seen or heard.. yet anyways.

Back