I've added the valentine's chair with the heart on the backs. Items 0xA05C to 0xA05F

These flip properly and everything, but when you go to sit on them you just stand in them rather than sitting on them.

Does anyone know where this is defined as being a seat or whatever is needed to make the toon sit on it?

Thanks

I'm using RunUO so that is likely the cause. Is there somewhere in the core where things are defined as being a seat?

The datapath does indeed link to our current client which is 7.0.31.0 so it's also possible that client doesn't know about it being a seat

I ran into this and no matter what you do...the client only knows how to treat certain ItemID's as chairs. I had a throne I wanted to use so I replaced a chair I didn't like and it worked. But no matter what, you can try to make the flags match in UOFiddler and it won't work.

Yes they show in Fiddler and in game. They just don't operate as bum-holders :)

Same item IDs as in the script from Neshoba. So that pretty much settles it - 7.0.31.0 client just can't operate them as seats.

Probably needs 7.0.54.x or something around that recent I guess.

I should point out that my art file is one from UO Retail some time in the Summer which is how we can display these things. Same reason we can't ride tigers and peacocks etc. despite having the mobile in game. Client.exe is unaware.

Sorry . . I am sure you have tried this but I don't see it mentioned anywhere. Have you tried lowering the chais's 'z' until you can sit in it?

Thanks for the suggestion which I will try. From memory it is actually lower than the wooden chairs which I think are 5 or 6 but I will experiment.

We are patched to 7.0.68.1 so lower patch is most likely the problem tigers peacocks and other ridable work at this patch

Back