i have a Patched not 100% working Vita-nex but one that works in my main code if i people want this and i get at least 5 people agreeing for it i will add it to the rebuild, So @Joshua your 1 so 4 more people and i will put it in

I had little success until i took some defcarp defcook and deftinkerin scripts from an okder server I had running. Then everything worked. I see lvls on the spawns but I will have to try and tame and breed tomorrow.

Wasn't sure if this is supposed to be like this i took pics of my old server and then this server and when i clicked on the tongs and brought up the Blacksmithy menu i noticed not all the items was on the Blacksmithy Menu in this server verses my other server.

It almost looks like Samurai Empires is not turned on or something.
[doublepost=1483374931][/doublepost]
i have a Patched not 100% working Vita-nex but one that works in my main code if i people want this and i get at least 5 people agreeing for it i will add it to the rebuild, So @Joshua your 1 so 4 more people and i will put it in

I have always been intrigued by the concept of Vita-Nex. It would be fun to play with

okay I will be adding in the Vita-Nex in today i have fixed issue with Animal Trainers not giving Taming Bods,

@ObiOne The issue is not the code, but in the settings if your using older Expansion set the newer stuff will not show, i have just looked into it and it's all showing correctly on my server, so may want to look into the expansion set to make sure you have it setup correctly

So how would I turn the samurai empires on or enable it. Sorry for the stupid questions i'm just baffled..lol Thanks.

unless something was altered elsewhere...
in CurrentExpansion.cs

near the top you should see:
public static readonly Expansion Expansion = Config.GetEnum<Expansion>("Expansion.CurrentExpansion", Expansion.TOL);

At the end of that line the Expansion.TOL part is what expansion your set to. To change it just put the abbreviation for whatever one you want.

Expansion.SE for Samurai Empires

Expansion.TOL is the newest and should be what it's on by default, if that is what it's on you must have a problem somewhere else.

it ws in defblacksmithy i just recopied and pasted fresh script from here and it worked but i never messed with that script so i'm extremely confused but its working now thanks for the help and thanks for merging all this i hope you have good luck with the Vita-Nex would love to see that in as well once again thank you.

I would love to see Vita-Nex. ALSO could you check if the download is 100% working with the current Repo? I have tried everything... One problem is the 2 bagofresources... it does not like them... Then... If I remove one of them I get "iflippable" errors on all the lamp posts. No idea why, I have tried everything I know how to do to fix the errors to get this working but I have been unsuccessful.

i will take a look at is as soon as i have a few free min, i have not updated it to the lastest repo as i has said i was not updating it past the first of the month, due to getting swamped if i do get some time i will update it but if someone else updates and send pull request i will merge it in,

I would love to see Vita-Nex. ALSO could you check if the download is 100% working with the current Repo? I have tried everything... One problem is the 2 bagofresources... it does not like them... Then... If I remove one of them I get "iflippable" errors on all the lamp posts. No idea why, I have tried everything I know how to do to fix the errors to get this working but I have been unsuccessful.
Are you deleting the old bag of resources? located at
Scripts\Services\XmlSpawner\XMLSpawner Extras\XmlSockets\XmlSocketItems ?

Can someone post a full repo with all this already on there? I really need to get this going on my server and with my current repo I just cant =(

okay all i am testing an update that was sent to me if it takes i will be adding in some changes to it for bug Fixes i have found and fixed and then i will upload a complete new copy of the rebuild with all Current Updates.... please bear with me as i need to make sure the new code i was sent is corrent.

And remember you can always update to the repo and put in a merge request on Github to help keep it updated and if anyone has fixes please post them

Thank you

okay there was more distro updates so before i do post it i am going to update this to make sure things are working properly before the post this way you are all up to date again, but i will ask after i do this that people help by updating and sending merge requests this way we all can contribute to the update, thank you
[doublepost=1484079934][/doublepost]Okay my repack has been completly updated with help from Doom from Dooms Day Returns Shard Ty for the help....
[doublepost=1484079969][/doublepost]I am Currently Working on Fixes for the OWLTR i will post them as soon as i put them in
[doublepost=1484094152][/doublepost]OWLTR Crafting Fixes Uploaded to Github, Found some issues with Bod's will work on them as i can.... If someone fixes it before me please post Ty

okay guys there a few things missing that was not put into the repack that the repo has i will have this all fixed sometime tomorrow with all proper Repo Updates and code fixes Sorry guys just found out things were missing.

thanks Psychoman78 for your work on this! I am excited to see if my save files will finally run when placing it on your clean version. :) Let us know when you have it done.

Installed today and loaded it up. It gave me this error on first complie:
Code:
ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6219.26183
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 6 processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (cached)
Scripts: Skipping VB.NET Scripts...done (use -vb to enable)
Scripts: Verifying...
Finished (5329 items, 1220 mobiles, 7 customs) (1.53 seconds)
Regions: Loading...done
World: Loading...
[Persistence]: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Server.Engines.Points.PointsSystem.<OnLoad>b__14(GenericReader reader)
   at Server.Persistence.Deserialize(FileInfo file, Action`1 deserializer, Boolean ensure) in C:\Users\6Core\Downloads\Dragons-Legacy-Alpha-1.0a-master\Dragons-Legacy-Alpha-1.0a-master\Server\Persistence\Persistence.cs:line 103

Okay Guys i know the Current Build is going to throw a crap load of errors please do not try and update if you have i will have it all fixed tonight at some point, Sorry for this updates that were sent to me were not completed properly so i will be fixing it tonight and making sure it is all done 100%, thanx for the patience
[doublepost=1484200710][/doublepost]Okay Peoples, I have finally got everything COMPLETELY Updated again all merges from Repo #1342 right to current #1403 are done, i have fixed everything and things should work properly now!! if you Find any issues please let me know and if you can fix them and post to github i will check and add the merges as long as they work Thank you all for the Patience while i got this all fixed properly and i stated before i cannot keep this completly Updated so please if you can help me out by updating the repack and posting to GitHub it would be a great help to us all

Thank you And hope you Enjoy, i will update more OWLTR and FS-ATS as i find/Fix anything

trying out your system because getting it to work on my own has never come true. But anyway, getting these warnings. I am running Debian Linux.If u answered this problem already, I probably scrolled right past it----

ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6225.2245
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Core: Unix environment detected
RandomImpl: SimpleRandom (Software)
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...ScriptCompiler: : Scripts/Mobiles/Normal/BaseCreature.cs(319,14): (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
Finished with: 0 errors, 3 warnings
Warnings:
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/Covetous Void Spawn/Creatures/CovetousCreature.cs:
CS0108: Line 13: `Server.Mobiles.CovetousCreature.Level' hides inherited member `Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.Level'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended
+ Abilities/Block.cs:
CS0649: Line 141: Field `Server.Items.Block.BlockInfo.m_Target' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
+ Services/Expansions/High Seas/Multis/ShipTracking.cs:
CS0649: Line 112: Field `Server.Multis.BoatTrackingArrow.m_Boat' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

Those arent errors, those are juust warnings. The mono version usually gives off warnings that are hidden on the net version on a successful compile. If there would be an error you would see these too. Its just a different setting on the warning handling

trying out your system because getting it to work on my own has never come true. But anyway, getting these warnings. I am running Debian Linux.If u answered this problem already, I probably scrolled right past it----

ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6225.2245
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Core: Unix environment detected
RandomImpl: SimpleRandom (Software)
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...ScriptCompiler: : Scripts/Mobiles/Normal/BaseCreature.cs(319,14): (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
Finished with: 0 errors, 3 warnings
Warnings:
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/Covetous Void Spawn/Creatures/CovetousCreature.cs:
CS0108: Line 13: `Server.Mobiles.CovetousCreature.Level' hides inherited member `Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.Level'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended
+ Abilities/Block.cs:
CS0649: Line 141: Field `Server.Items.Block.BlockInfo.m_Target' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
+ Services/Expansions/High Seas/Multis/ShipTracking.cs:
CS0649: Line 112: Field `Server.Multis.BoatTrackingArrow.m_Boat' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

hey Those are repo error's try making sure you update to latest repo (using GitHub Desktop) the last one i got it to was Merge #1403 you have to do all the ones after that

Those arent errors, those are juust warnings. The mono version usually gives off warnings that are hidden on the net version on a successful compile. If there would be an error you would see these too. Its just a different setting on the warning handling

What setting is that? So I can get this thing going?

Not to spam this thread but thats pretty old mono. This may help. Older mono treats certain warnings as a show stopper for compiles.... Im using Debian 8 but should work for most debian and ubuntu tbh... msg me if need assist

I installed newest mono via:

sudo apt-key adv --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys 3FA7E0328081BFF6A14DA29AA6A19B38D3D831EF

echo "deb http://download.mono-project.com/repo/debian wheezy main"| sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mono-xamarin.list

sudo apt-get update

echo "deb http://download.mono-project.com/repo/debian wheezy-apache24-compat main"| sudo tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mono-xamarin.list

echo "deb http://download.mono-project.com/repo/debian wheezy-libjpeg62-compat main"| sudo tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mono-xamarin.list

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install mono-complete

After that do a "mono --version" in terminal. rerun make on servuo. Hope this helps.

mono --version
Mono JIT compiler version 4.6.2 (Stable 4.6.2.16/ac9e222 Tue Jan 16 11:48:26 UTC 2017)
Copyright (C) 2002-2014 Novell, Inc, Xamarin Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com
TLS: __thread
SIGSEGV: altstack
Notifications: epoll
Architecture: amd64
Disabled: none
Misc: softdebug
LLVM: supported, not enabled.
GC: sgen

Last edited:
Will this work with latest classic client patch? When I try to compile the .exe does not show up but the server will run and I can get into it

yes newest classic client will work,
[doublepost=1484922449][/doublepost]Hey All, I will be doing an update to the code, at Some point this weekend i have some fixes in and ready for Carpentry Bods as well,

yes newest classic client will work,
[doublepost=1484922449][/doublepost]Hey All, I will be doing an update to the code, at Some point this weekend i have some fixes in and ready for Carpentry Bods as well,

is the code she fixing causing the .exe not to show up for me then? when i do the Compile.WIN the exe does not show up, never had this issue before

Howdy! i try to run Compile.WIN and get this error.

Compile Ultima SDK

Press any key to continue . . .
Could Not Find C:\Users\name\Desktop\Ultima Online\shard\shard\Ultima.dll

C:\Users\name\Desktop\Ultima Online\Shard\shard>C:\Users\name\Desktop\Ultima Online\shard\shard\bin\roslyn\csc.exe /target:library /out:"C:\Users\name\Desktop\Ultima Online\Shard\shard\Ultima.dll" /recurse:"C:\Users\name\Desktop\Ultima Online\Shard\shard\Ultima\*.cs" /d:ServUO /d:NEWTIMERS /nowarn:0618 /debug /nologo /optimize /unsafe
'C:\Users\name\Desktop\Ultima' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

any help is appreciated!

try it without the space between Ultima Online. I think it didnt like spacing in the path

it has to be a one Word so Basically Eathier UltimaOnline or Ultima_Online
[doublepost=1485790285][/doublepost]i am sorry guys i have not done any updates to the code since Merge #1403, i will update it once i got time i have been working on other things and also took a break from everything for a few days as i was starting to burn myself out, but i will get to it and get it all up to speed, if anyone has already done this (without mods -- Vita Nex added is fine) then please put up a merge request and i will merge it to the current rebuild, Any help from you guys is great, but like i said i will get to it as soon as i can, i am just comming back from taking some time away needed a rest hehehe,

Back