Great Job :)
[doublepost=1501535049][/doublepost]First of all great work to anyone who worked on this project.

I tried this today and noticed that the Fletcher Craftgump doesn't work properly. I don't know where to start yet and how to fix, currently analysing the sourcecode. The problem's are:

1) Board's of any type won't be found, only the logs for any type will be counted on the resource gump

2) Crafting bows doesn't work except regular wood boards are in the backpack:

So... If I'm using a fletching tool (whether runic or normal), it says "You do not have sufficient wood to make that", UNTIL I'm dropping some regular wood boards into my backpack. Yes, wood boards. It's not working with regular logs. If i'm only dropping regular logs it won't craft anything. Even if the regular wood boards won't be counted on the craftgump counter, it's the only way to craft items here.

If there is for example Heartwood selected, it will consume the regular wood out of the backpack and not the selected heartwood logs/wood. It's not even really looking for heartwood, just straight for regular wood. After all I'm ending up by getting a heartwood colored bow crafted with regular wood boards, or in second case if there are no regulars wood boards I won't be able to craft anything.

Anyone know how to start here, or may have a hint, where I can find the "select (subres) craft resources" / craft fletching item functions, so I may fix it on my own and post the solution here.

Would be great.

Greetings

Last edited:
Thanks Sir, I just grabbed the DefBowFletcher and DefCarpentry from Hammerhand's Build. Now it's at least working with any kind of woods, still not logs. But that's no problem anymore.

Last edited:
You can never expect open source projects to be running as you wish and without any Bugs, but if you are ready to fix some of them, then this package is just perfect.

okay I will be adding in the Vita-Nex in today i have fixed issue with Animal Trainers not giving Taming Bods,

@ObiOne The issue is not the code, but in the settings if your using older Expansion set the newer stuff will not show, i have just looked into it and it's all showing correctly on my server, so may want to look into the expansion set to make sure you have it setup correctly

Hi can you tell me how you did this please?

hi I downloaded this two days ago I have tamed a few animal and all of them say can mate: no how do I make it so I can please

ok I will try that thank you
[doublepost=1543942462][/doublepost]how do I claim corpse because when I said claim it crashes the server please help

1. Errors:
  2. + Mobiles/Normal/BaseMount.cs:
  3. CS0101: Line 9: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'BlockMountType'
  4. Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
hi I download ServUO-master and I am trying to put breeding in it but I am getting a error on basemount can anyone help me please in rar file it gives you scripts to change what I have does but getting this error

Attachments

• [ServUO.com]-[ServUO.com]-FS-ATS Gen2.rar
    252.6 KB · Views: 14
  • BaseMount.cs
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
Hey Everyone i know i have been gone for QUIET a long time... but life has been in my way.... i am looking into redoing this whole package for everyones enjoyment... this will take a little while as i have been away from coding for a while but i will be working on it... this is not something that will happen over night as i need to get all the latest builds and every thing updated on my end BUT i still have all the original coding.... I will be looking at adding more to this pack then it has had before.... I will post updates on this with a New Post/Link for everyone once i get something going and some sort of progress for you all...

As i said this will not be an over night thing but i will work on it as much as possible... with life as well as starting to build a complete new game this will be a 2nd/3rd project that i have decided i want to do once again....

IF anyone has any idea's on what they would like to see added to the New Build Please Post a msg to me and i will look into adding things in after all the base parts are back in and working....

psychoman78 updated New ServUO Rebuild w/OWLTR & FS-ATS with a new update entry:

Comming Soon

Hello everyone,
I know it's been some time since i done work on this code, But i am finally able to start working on things once again.... this is going to take me some time but i have plans to update this or just create a Whole new Version of the code with a few changes as well as major updates from ServUO.

This will take me some time as i am working on a few projects now but i am planning a complete overhaul, as well as some other things being added in this time... i am hoping to get...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back