So I've decided to start building a shard like the old osi test center. If you played the official servers back then I'm sure you've had some memories on the test center. It won't start out as anything to fancy, but listening to players we will try to do a major patch each month. We haven't launched yet, but you can follow the progress here and also learn what our goals are. Forums are just a placeholder for now so nothing fancy.
http://nostalgiauo.freeforums.net

Maybe ten years ago I ran a test center type shard, it was mostly an experiment for me but it was fairly popular with 50-60 clients online at peak which is tons when you use a small area of the map only.

It was probably the most fun I have ever had running a UO shard. There was maybe 8 areas which were all accessible from a central gate room which also held reward vendors and such. You could access most of the shards features from here so there was no down time traveling or finding other players.

Good luck with it and have fun!

Damm :) i tryed to find a way to connect to your Shard but then i read it again and saw that you havent Launched yet :)

Good Luck with your Project

Back