1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to ServUO

Discussion in 'Shards Looking For Players' started by daniel ferguson, Feb 7, 2019.

1. daniel ferguson

daniel ferguson New Member

i dont think this is the right way to do this but i couldnt figure out how to make a new post i wanna try to get a few players on my shard to see how it is i have it on a deciated server machine the ip is

Please connect and let me know how it is so far if this is not right place for this post please move or delete it Thank you

2. Po0ka

Po0ka Active Member

3. daniel ferguson

I didnt mean that I have it on a dedicated server machine i rented and i can connect and wife and son can too I mean to try to get a few players to try my shard to see what they think..I havnt played the oficial game in years just wanted a few to try it and see how it is.....

4. PyrO

PyrO Well-Known Member

it usually helps if you explain and tell people about your shard, then they will more likely come join it

5. daniel ferguson

i dont really know what to say its publish 55.1 not a lot of customs i dont know how to do much yet...its called S.E.Ohio and its on a deciated server machine

6. PyrO

PyrO Well-Known Member

Well that the shard is named S.E.Ohio and that it is an OSI Style Server with some custom features would give people an idea what to expect there. Maybe even list (some) of the custom features you have. Those might be something that attract more people too

7. Argonious

Argonious Member

I connected to your shard, with no problem using the latest client, and FYI carrying 10 thousand in gold fatigues you even before getting to bank, might try bank checks. I also could not use the chat system to see if anyone was on. just letting you know, i will come on later,

8. daniel ferguson

ya i wanted to bump up stats for new characters but couldnt figure it out lol only had it up a week im still trying to figure stuff out
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 8, 2019 ---
    i dont know how to start it out with bank checks yet i have a long ways to go still

9. Argonious

Argonious Member

Gotcha you up stats by using [set str amount. [set int amount, [set dex amount. that should help. otherwise you need to fix it in the script.

10. daniel ferguson

ya i do that for our chars we made use the in game command but havnt figured out how to do it yet with the script...like i said im new and got a long ways to go but family enjoys playing on it when they play

11. Argonious

Argonious Member

If you would like you can give me the starting player numbers, and I can help by setting the script for you. Glad to help a new comer, no offense, just love the game alot. Glad to have you.

12. daniel ferguson

none taken what do you mean by the numbers thier stats on a new character???

13. Quasar

Quasar Member

Go into ServUO-master then into Config then open PlayerCaps.cfg you can play around in there some to modify skill and stat caps for all players then save any changes and reboot. Looks good so far keep at it.

• Two Thumbs Up Two Thumbs Up x 1
  14. daniel ferguson

ah
    ok great thank you