Hi Everyone,

Voxpire recommended I come here after posting on his site.
Am I right in thinking that ServUO is a RunUO copy with added features/edits and scripts.
Also is it Optimized with .net 4.0 like RushUO?

I hope to start my new shard with a custom map using the best most upto date emulator, and I have been directed here :)

Regards

i dont think this is the right way to do this but i couldnt figure out how to make a new post i wanna try to get a few players on my shard to see how it is i have it on a deciated server machine the ip is

Please connect and let me know how it is so far if this is not right place for this post please move or delete it Thank you

You can test your connection with https://canyouseeme.org/
Port is usually 2593.
I didnt mean that I have it on a dedicated server machine i rented and i can connect and wife and son can too I mean to try to get a few players to try my shard to see what they think..I havnt played the oficial game in years just wanted a few to try it and see how it is.....
You can test your connection with https://canyouseeme.org/
Port is usually 2593.

it usually helps if you explain and tell people about your shard, then they will more likely come join it

it usually helps if you explain and tell people about your shard, then they will more likely come join it
i dont really know what to say its publish 55.1 not a lot of customs i dont know how to do much yet...its called S.E.Ohio and its on a deciated server machine

Well that the shard is named S.E.Ohio and that it is an OSI Style Server with some custom features would give people an idea what to expect there. Maybe even list (some) of the custom features you have. Those might be something that attract more people too

I connected to your shard, with no problem using the latest client, and FYI carrying 10 thousand in gold fatigues you even before getting to bank, might try bank checks. I also could not use the chat system to see if anyone was on. just letting you know, i will come on later,

I connected to your shard, with no problem using the latest client, and FYI carrying 10 thousand in gold fatigues you even before getting to bank, might try bank checks. I also could not use the chat system to see if anyone was on. just letting you know, i will come on later,
ya i wanted to bump up stats for new characters but couldnt figure it out lol only had it up a week im still trying to figure stuff out
[doublepost=1549675196][/doublepost]
ya i wanted to bump up stats for new characters but couldnt figure it out lol only had it up a week im still trying to figure stuff out
i dont know how to start it out with bank checks yet i have a long ways to go still

Gotcha you up stats by using [set str amount. [set int amount, [set dex amount. that should help. otherwise you need to fix it in the script.

Gotcha you up stats by using [set str amount. [set int amount, [set dex amount. that should help. otherwise you need to fix it in the script.
ya i do that for our chars we made use the in game command but havnt figured out how to do it yet with the script...like i said im new and got a long ways to go but family enjoys playing on it when they play

If you would like you can give me the starting player numbers, and I can help by setting the script for you. Glad to help a new comer, no offense, just love the game alot. Glad to have you.

If you would like you can give me the starting player numbers, and I can help by setting the script for you. Glad to help a new comer, no offense, just love the game alot. Glad to have you.
none taken what do you mean by the numbers thier stats on a new character???

Go into ServUO-master then into Config then open PlayerCaps.cfg you can play around in there some to modify skill and stat caps for all players then save any changes and reboot. Looks good so far keep at it.

Back