So I have finally, with a little help with Fiddler, converted our custom map to a UOP, and have confirmed that it works great so far with the latest client, 7.0.35.6 :)

So now I am dealing with tools. Where are we at for working tools for the new clients? Fiddler doesnt want to recognize them, InsideUO wont for sure.. Pandora's Box I think I read also doesnt..

So where does that leave us?? Is there anyone out there that knows any of the developers of these tools or any others, that can contact them for updating? Is anyone around capable of updating any of these tools themselves?

Yeah.. of course I can keep an older client just to load tools, but that is a band-aid, and a handicap at that, since doing it that way will not show any newer art.. or other. I guess one could convert the art.UOP from a new client and plop it in the old client used for tools, huh.. but that sucks too.

What do we do... ?

lol thanks again Milva :)

I suppose that will handle most things needed. Would still love to see Pandora's box or something get updated though. If I had the money, I would be tempted to hire a programmer just to update and work over some of these dang tools! lol

well i am in the process of trying to update pandoras box.
if i can accopmlish it i will post it a.s.a.p.
might take some time as i am super busy lately.
but i will most definitely give it a shot.

Dont count me out lol.. sorry all for lack of posts and updates..IRL has been keeping a bit busy.. and lacking of net connection..but i am still working on updating inside uo and hoping to update a few of the other tools needing updates.. will try to keep all informed of progress as i can.

Have you guys ever tried anything with the Region Editor or Location Editor source? Its been years ago they were really working, and still do work ~somewhat.. The source to them are missing something which I do not remember atm what it was.

Anyway, anyone have any info's on these, or how/what the source needs to get working?

Back