zerodowned

see here: http://wiki.ultimacodex.com/wiki/Elemental_Titans_(Pagan)

I was looking at the item lists and new body values and noticed that new Titans.
Looks like they're going to be releasing this sometime soon, probably in time with the Endless Journey ( free to play UO ) release.

Interesting though, each Titan in Pagan is related to a different elemental based magic.
Would be interesting if Broadsword released a new magic system.

Yeah I updated was looking to find the new area in Britain they were talking about but could not.

The Britain Commons
  • A new area has been added to Trammel Britain in the area southeast of the First Bank of Britain.
  • This open space makes for the perfect meeting place and offers nearby access to essential city services such as a pub, stable master, and crafting stations.

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/publish-notes/publish-99/

Neshoba_3-7_20.27.jpg another cool pet from the 7.0.61.1 update 1440 ANIMAL 12000 # Bird_Peacock_Mount
now to find the mount ids and stuff lol:p

In [showart you can find the new ID's after you patch all the way up. little Peacock Body = 832; big Body = 1440;

A script you can download here :) ShowArt Gump
ok so im a noob at this. attempting for my 1st time. ive figured most out myself. with no coding or scripting background lol. Anyways ive got this script and others downloaded. my issue is i dont know where to put anything. thru reading ALOT here i was able to get a server running/ but needs major updating and im very confused... Any help will be grateful

ok so im a noob at this. attempting for my 1st time. ive figured most out myself. with no coding or scripting background lol. Anyways ive got this script and others downloaded. my issue is i dont know where to put anything. thru reading ALOT here i was able to get a server running/ but needs major updating and im very confused... Any help will be grateful
All scripts should be placed in the Scripts folder, you can create there a Custom folder for it, where all your downloaded or custom scripts will be.

Back