This is strange. I had my shard up for 2 weeks and got a crash report 3 days ago of this: look below.
then it started having lag. And then it was hard to log on to. Now even I cant log on. Wow strange huh? Any help will be great. thank you

RunUO Version 0.5, Build 6860.33185
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 10/30/2018 10:40:40 PM
Mobiles: 5356
Items: 186927
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at daat99.ResourceHelper.GetDaat99HarvestedType(Type originalType, Boolean prospected, Double skill)
at Server.Engines.Harvest.HarvestSystem.FinishHarvesting(Mobile from, Item tool, HarvestDefinition def, Object toHarvest, Object locked)
at Server.Engines.Harvest.HarvestSoundTimer.OnTick()
at Server.Timer.Slice() in C:\Users\viola\Desktop\NewShard6\Server\Timer.cs:line 393
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\viola\Desktop\NewShard6\Server\Main.cs:line 576

i'm totally noob in servuo scripting, but looks like there is something that, timed, is checking for objects that u dont have in scripts..

like if u put resources spots with some custom resources that u dont have in scripts
or if u have an object collector (storage keys) that search for items u dont have scripted..

but i can be in fault..

I did a 3 day revert but still looking for what happened. I did 3 things just before it happened. I added hair to mob, changed the amount of ingots in the blacksmith bag. and took out 4 Gallium's to look at them. So maybe one of them messed up or not sure.
Thank you for looking and ya i will look at keys. hmm :)

this might be the issue that caused everything to be rewritten from DateTime.Now to DateTime.UtcNow

looks like you're using a really old runuo version so its likely still using DateTime.Now

@Voxpire do you agree ?

so maybe i need to change all the DateTime.Now to DateTime.UtcNow or other way around? hmm well a lot of work in front of me :)

this might be the issue that caused everything to be rewritten from DateTime.Now to DateTime.UtcNow

looks like you're using a really old runuo version so its likely still using DateTime.Now

@Voxpire do you agree ?

@Voxpire do you agree ?
I tried this thank you
I did a revert as nothing could be done on old one but so far this seems to help thank you so much

Back