1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Normal ? Fixable? Or Just Leave Alone

Discussion in 'Script Support' started by Rochaven, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Rochaven

Rochaven Member

Publish Number:
    I keep getting this 18 bad premium spawn message. Is this normal or something i need to find and fix immediately to prevent more errors stemming from this one in the future? As always, thanks for the imput

Attached Files:

2. Ravenwolfe

Moderator ServUO Developer

This means that xmlspawner has attempted to spawn something that either does not exist on your server or is typed incorrectly.

If you look at the log file generated, it will tell you what the badspawn is and where it is located.

• Two Thumbs Up Two Thumbs Up x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. xG00BERx

xG00BERx Active Member

I was always curious of this and never toyed with it because I was told it was harmless but this is good information once again @Ravenwolfe - Thank you!

4. Ravenwolfe

Yeah, its really one of the nicer features of XMLspawner. It is especially useful when you are using someone else's spawn files or changing mobiles a lot.

I'm a big time XMLSpawner fan.

5. Insanity

Insanity Active Member

His bad spawns aren't related to xml spawner though. They're bad spawns for premium spawner.

6. Ravenwolfe

Oh duh, I missed that! I thought it was the one XMLspawner does, but now I see it says PremiumSpawner. Still, the log tells you where the badspawns are.