I keep getting this 18 bad premium spawn message. Is this normal or something i need to find and fix immediately to prevent more errors stemming from this one in the future? As always, thanks for the imput

Attachments

• BadSpawns.jpg
    BadSpawns.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 14
This means that xmlspawner has attempted to spawn something that either does not exist on your server or is typed incorrectly.

If you look at the log file generated, it will tell you what the badspawn is and where it is located.

This means that xmlspawner has attempted to spawn something that either does not exist on your server or is typed incorrectly.

If you look at the log file generated, it will tell you what the badspawn is and where it is located.

I was always curious of this and never toyed with it because I was told it was harmless but this is good information once again @Ravenwolfe - Thank you!

Yeah, its really one of the nicer features of XMLspawner. It is especially useful when you are using someone else's spawn files or changing mobiles a lot.

I'm a big time XMLSpawner fan.

Oh duh, I missed that! I thought it was the one XMLspawner does, but now I see it says PremiumSpawner. Still, the log tells you where the badspawns are.

Back