Exale submitted a new resource:

Obituary Board - Displays the most recent deaths on the server.

I did not make this. It's something I have had on my computer for quite a few years. No header in it so I am unsure. I did some minor code clean up and it works on RunUO, ServUO and JustUO now.

It displays the most recent (i believe 100) deaths on the server and who they died by. It will also announce to the server when a player is killed by another player.

If you want it to announce to the server when a player is killed by anything feel free to uncomment out the couple announce codes at...

Read more about this resource...

just popped it in I like it, missed this one on the RunUO boards I need to add a command to check it from anywhere without the actual board present
and change the gump to match my shard gumps TY for Post

That's a really good idea adding it as a command. In fact I went ahead and did that real quick. Here is the new file with the command coded in. The command is [deathlist but can be changed to whatever you want inside the script. If you make the gump look prettier I would love to see what you have when you are finished. :)

Attachments

• Obituary Board.cs
    5.3 KB · Views: 7
That was fast props I was soooooooo gonna put that off till tomorrow TY TWICE

if you need an idea guy im ur guy lol thanks man;)

EDIT* Tested & Approved now i gotta kill somebody to really test this sucker

DEATH FROM ABOVE?!?!
:eek:

Last edited:
Exale updated Obituary Board with a new update entry:

Added a command to call the gump without needing the actual item.

Thanks to Omegaxdeath's idea I went ahead and added a command in the script so players can call the gump without needing to be near the actual board. The command is [deathlist but can be changed in the script to whatever you may prefer to use.

(sorry for posting twice, I realized I should have prolly updated the resource like this instead of posting a reply in the thread.)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back