For some reason I woke up this-morning thinking my Positive Post Ratings were changed to all Negative Post Ratings on the forums here.

I Don't know why but, it kinda freaked me out and got me bummed.

Then I logged on and realized it was a dream. HAHAHA

Crazy shit happens in ones mind while they sleep.

Anyone else have any UO / ServUO Related dreams?

Only a weird script dream in the past :) but just to be sure you feel good about your ratings I"m giving an excellent one!

I rarely dream about Ultima.. have had a few though that I really dont remember beyond it was about UO..

Years ago when I was first learning C# and RUO code, I would very regularly go to bed and fall asleep as I pondered about scripts.. and a lot of times I would wake up middle of the night with that solution, lol and get up to finish off a script :)

I rarely dream about Ultima.. have had a few though that I really dont remember beyond it was about UO..

Years ago when I was first learning C# and RUO code, I would very regularly go to bed and fall asleep as I pondered about scripts.. and a lot of times I would wake up middle of the night with that solution, lol and get up to finish off a script :)

Thank you! Now I can tell my wife I'm not the only crazy one who wakes up at 3 am and runs to the computer!!

Thank you! Now I can tell my wife I'm not the only crazy one who wakes up at 3 am and runs to the computer!!
The best solutions i added after wake up in night with the final idea ;-)
Was always like this on Easyuo , Openuo, Stealth and Runuo\Servuo.

Tbh, my last written lib for vendoring i dreamed about idea and wroted next day..

Back