Okay I goofed up help please

Retribtuion

Citizen
Sep 1, 2018
First off I know it is something I changed I just have no idea where I changed it. The issue is player resists are registering as ??(Whatever they are/0 So for example say I was 60 all resist it is registering as 60/0 for them all. The cap is not there and so no resistances are not registering at all as if everyone has 0 resists. Any thoughts or ideas about where I goofed and did this?

highchloride

Platinum Donator
Aug 16, 2018
www.uoserpentisle.com
Shard Name
Ultima Online Part II: Serpent Isle
If you haven't made any other changes, your safest bet is to simply refresh with the original ServUO code.

I like to mark my code changes with a simple but consistent comment that you can search the codebase for.
//RETRIBUTION
//Details of the change
for example - this way when something like this happens, you can quickly go back and reset.

It also isn't a bad idea to have your own backup of the Scripts folder when mucking around. I keep one or two...

As far as this SPECIFIC issue goes, resistances came with AOS - I'd start my search in AOS.cs.
Or maybe refresh that specific file w/ the original and see if everything is ok.

PyrO

Paladin
Jan 27, 2015
could also be playermobile with MinPlayerResistance and MaxPlayerResistance or something like that

Djeryv

Squire
Oct 2, 2014
Moved On...
Shard Name
Ultima Odyssey
I think the OP needs to fess up and mention what they changed recently as they stated, "First off I know it is something I changed I just have no idea where I changed it". So if they search for files with recent dates then they should get a list of potential culprits. Did they implement a custom release recently? Are there a list of recently changed files that could perhaps help them remember what they may have edited?

Retribtuion

Citizen
Sep 1, 2018
I figured it out, kind of. So when I switched the server over to AOS as current expansion it causes this issue. When I put it to current expansion HS it works fine. Not sure how to fix it if I want the expansion set to AOS though.