First off I know it is something I changed I just have no idea where I changed it. The issue is player resists are registering as ??(Whatever they are/0 So for example say I was 60 all resist it is registering as 60/0 for them all. The cap is not there and so no resistances are not registering at all as if everyone has 0 resists. Any thoughts or ideas about where I goofed and did this?

If you haven't made any other changes, your safest bet is to simply refresh with the original ServUO code.

I like to mark my code changes with a simple but consistent comment that you can search the codebase for.
//RETRIBUTION
//Details of the change
for example - this way when something like this happens, you can quickly go back and reset.

It also isn't a bad idea to have your own backup of the Scripts folder when mucking around. I keep one or two...

As far as this SPECIFIC issue goes, resistances came with AOS - I'd start my search in AOS.cs.
Or maybe refresh that specific file w/ the original and see if everything is ok.

could also be playermobile with MinPlayerResistance and MaxPlayerResistance or something like that

I think the OP needs to fess up and mention what they changed recently as they stated, "First off I know it is something I changed I just have no idea where I changed it". So if they search for files with recent dates then they should get a list of potential culprits. Did they implement a custom release recently? Are there a list of recently changed files that could perhaps help them remember what they may have edited?

I figured it out, kind of. So when I switched the server over to AOS as current expansion it causes this issue. When I put it to current expansion HS it works fine. Not sure how to fix it if I want the expansion set to AOS though.

Back