otimpyre submitted a new resource:

Otim Pyre's Custom Desktop AKA OCD - A complete rework of UO Interface

This was created to be the first of its kind a complete 100% conversion of all UO gumps to a minimalistic theme.
Keep in mind as cool as this is. It was made as an OSI replica shard replacement.
It will not work well with custom servers with lots of custom scripts and gumps. They only way it would work is. In all your custom scripts that have messed up gumps as a result of this installation were reworked to use mine. Which depending how far from OSI replica your shard is could be staggering amount...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I like this 'Desktop' it is very clean and efficient. If someone wanted to make their own desktop this is always a great starting point because of how clean the gumps are. Plus you won't have to go hunting for each gump in UOFiddler this way.

I like this 'Desktop' it is very clean and efficient. If someone wanted to make their own desktop this is always a great starting point because of how clean the gumps are. Plus you won't have to go hunting for each gump in UOFiddler this way.
I wouldn't try using this to decipher the gumps. My gumps are all minimalistic. It would be very hard to convert my gumps into something more complex. Far as recoloring that would probably be very easy. This took a very long time to make. I sometimes had to color a gump and number it visually, then go into game to find it. Rinse & repeat, it was very tedious.

Love those gumps. Might have to load these up at some point. I noticed the Player Status gump in that screenshot above isn't the latest gump that was just added to UO recently (new one is wider with more info now). Is this included in it or does it support it?

Believe that one is 7.0.23.1. As I created no .xml or any type of patcher they are quite painful to install. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back