There is actually and it worries me because players can see it as well, but they cannot change the options, I mean it is not a terrible problem about the control panel, but the player able to crash server it is not that great :)

You should be able to comment out the OWLTRBOD command section in the ControlCenter.cs
Lines 106 through 112 should do the trick

So it is possible to add OWLTR on latest ServUO? I mean this is what Im using: https://www.servuo.com/archive/servuorepack.803/
Well you cannot use it like it is now, but you can add what you want in it easyer than before. I have a small problem to solve the Taming BOD because they are using mobiles instead of a craft table of items but for anything like woods, minerals and such crafting materials it's easyer. The carpenter, tinker, alchemy, etc... BOD's are included in the latest distro and it is easyer than older version to add your own materials, BOD's, rewards, etc...

For the Reward Gump on the new collections.....Are we able to add a string for the tooltip or is that set for clilocs only? Anyone know?

RewardCollection.Add(new BODCollectionItem(0x13E3, 1157219, 0, 10, SmithHammer));

I would recommend you *very* carefully merge it. There are a ton of changes to playermobile and the BOD system. Sorry I can't be of more help, I'm in med school now and have zero time.

View attachment 10972 i have this problem :S any idea? can you help me to fix it?
First you need to never overwrite. You should be merging files. Also. You don't really need "carpenterbod" or "fletcherbod" anymore since they have their own systems now. (you added them in anyways instead of noticing they are there and removing those files)

I tried all the fixes here. None worked for me. My problem is carpentry wont use anything but normal boards / logs. I have tried using oak all the way up to petrified. All give the message "You dont have sufficient wood to make that." I have tried with both boards and logs.

I just dont want to waste my time trying to add it when most of my players who are currently playing are all using the Enhanced Client and if it doesn't even show up properly (or at all) there is no point.

Classic Client is easy. Things just don't show up the same in the enhanced client. That's why I haven't tried to use this yet as 2/3rds of the people playing use the enhanced client (on my server).

Is the newest version of OWLTR ready for Serv-UO? I've been away for a while and last time I saw it had some bugs related to BODs I think.

Hi,
I'm trying to merge all these files together and I'm stuck on the BaseArmor.cs (Probably will be more down the line). The Code from the New BaseArmor.cs is way different in certain sections than the one in the Daats99 file. The section i'm unsure of is this :
BaseArmor.cs (This is the file i'm Merging INTO):

C#:
        public override void AddNameProperty(ObjectPropertyList list)
        {
            int oreType;

switch ( m_Resource )
            {
                case CraftResource.DullCopper: oreType = 1053108; break; // dull copper
                case CraftResource.ShadowIron: oreType = 1053107; break; // shadow iron
                case CraftResource.Copper: oreType = 1053106; break; // copper
                case CraftResource.Bronze: oreType = 1053105; break; // bronze
                case CraftResource.Gold: oreType = 1053104; break; // golden
                case CraftResource.Agapite: oreType = 1053103; break; // agapite
                case CraftResource.Verite: oreType = 1053102; break; // verite
                case CraftResource.Valorite: oreType = 1053101; break; // valorite
                case CraftResource.SpinedLeather: oreType = 1061118; break; // spined
                case CraftResource.HornedLeather: oreType = 1061117; break; // horned
                case CraftResource.BarbedLeather: oreType = 1061116; break; // barbed
                case CraftResource.RedScales: oreType = 1060814; break; // red
                case CraftResource.YellowScales: oreType = 1060818; break; // yellow
                case CraftResource.BlackScales: oreType = 1060820; break; // black
                case CraftResource.GreenScales: oreType = 1060819; break; // green
                case CraftResource.WhiteScales: oreType = 1060821; break; // white
                case CraftResource.BlueScales: oreType = 1060815; break; // blue
                case CraftResource.OakWood: oreType = 1072533;  break; // oak
                case CraftResource.AshWood: oreType = 1072534; break; // ash
                case CraftResource.YewWood: oreType = 1072535; break; // yew
                case CraftResource.Heartwood: oreType = 1072536; break; // heartwood
                case CraftResource.Bloodwood: oreType = 1072538; break; // bloodwood
                case CraftResource.Frostwood: oreType = 1072539; break; // frostwood
                default: oreType = 0; break;
            }

if (m_ReforgedPrefix != ReforgedPrefix.None || m_ReforgedSuffix != ReforgedSuffix.None)
            {
                if (m_ReforgedPrefix != ReforgedPrefix.None)
                {
                    int prefix = RunicReforging.GetPrefixName(m_ReforgedPrefix);

if (m_ReforgedSuffix == ReforgedSuffix.None)
                        list.Add(1151757, String.Format("#{0}\t{1}", prefix, GetNameString())); // ~1_PREFIX~ ~2_ITEM~
                    else
                        list.Add(1151756, String.Format("#{0}\t{1}\t#{2}", prefix, GetNameString(), RunicReforging.GetSuffixName(m_ReforgedSuffix))); // ~1_PREFIX~ ~2_ITEM~ of ~3_SUFFIX~
                }
                else if (m_ReforgedSuffix != ReforgedSuffix.None)
                {
                    RunicReforging.AddSuffixName(list, m_ReforgedSuffix, GetNameString());
                }
            }
            else
            {
                if (oreType != 0)
                    list.Add(1053099, "#{0}\t{1}", oreType, GetNameString()); // ~1_oretype~ ~2_armortype~
                else if (Name == null)
                    list.Add(LabelNumber);
                else
                    list.Add(Name);
            }

if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(_EngravedText))
            {
                list.Add(1062613, Utility.FixHtml(_EngravedText));
            }
        }

The Code from the Daats99 BaseArmor.cs :

C#:
        public override void AddNameProperty(ObjectPropertyList list)
        {
            //daat99 OWLTR start - add custom resources to name
            string oreType = CraftResources.GetName(m_Resource);
            int level = CraftResources.GetIndex(m_Resource) + 1;

if (m_Quality == ArmorQuality.Exceptional)
            {
                if (level > 1 && !string.IsNullOrEmpty(oreType))
                    list.Add(1053100, "{0}\t{1}", oreType, GetNameString()); // exceptional ~1_oretype~ ~2_armortype~
                else
                    list.Add(1050040, GetNameString()); // exceptional ~1_ITEMNAME~
            }
            else
            {
                if (level > 1 && !string.IsNullOrEmpty(oreType))
                    list.Add(1053099, "{0}\t{1}", oreType, GetNameString()); // ~1_oretype~ ~2_armortype~
                else
                    list.Add(GetNameString());

}
            //daat99 OWLTR end - add custom resources to name
        }

Do I just replace whats in my BaseArmor with the Daats99 one? Or do I have to Implement this somehow into my script?

Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks,
Delinquent

I personally went the route of adapting it to fit into what exists.
C#:
            int oreType = 0;
string rname = "0";
string aname = this.GetNameString();
            switch ( m_Resource )
            {
                case CraftResource.DullCopper: oreType = 1053108; break; // dull copper
                case CraftResource.ShadowIron: oreType = 1053107; break; // shadow iron
                case CraftResource.Copper: oreType = 1053106; break; // copper
                case CraftResource.Bronze: oreType = 1053105; break; // bronze
                case CraftResource.Gold: oreType = 1053104; break; // golden
                case CraftResource.Agapite: oreType = 1053103; break; // agapite
                case CraftResource.Verite: oreType = 1053102; break; // verite
                case CraftResource.Valorite: oreType = 1053101; break; // valorite
                case CraftResource.SpinedLeather: oreType = 1061118; break; // spined
                case CraftResource.HornedLeather: oreType = 1061117; break; // horned
                case CraftResource.BarbedLeather: oreType = 1061116; break; // barbed
                case CraftResource.RedScales: oreType = 1060814; break; // red
                case CraftResource.YellowScales: oreType = 1060818; break; // yellow
                case CraftResource.BlackScales: oreType = 1060820; break; // black
                case CraftResource.GreenScales: oreType = 1060819; break; // green
                case CraftResource.WhiteScales: oreType = 1060821; break; // white
                case CraftResource.BlueScales: oreType = 1060815; break; // blue
                case CraftResource.OakWood: oreType = 1072533;  break; // oak
                case CraftResource.AshWood: oreType = 1072534; break; // ash
                case CraftResource.YewWood: oreType = 1072535; break; // yew
                case CraftResource.Heartwood: oreType = 1072536; break; // heartwood
                case CraftResource.Bloodwood: oreType = 1072538; break; // bloodwood
                case CraftResource.Frostwood: oreType = 1072539; break; // frostwood
                case CraftResource.Blaze: rname = "Blaze"; break;
                case CraftResource.Ice:    rname = "Ice"; break;
                case CraftResource.Toxic: rname = "Toxic"; break;
/* Further down for adding the name property */
             if (oreType != 0)
                    list.Add(1053099, "#{0}\t{1}", oreType, GetNameString()); // ~1_oretype~ ~2_armortype~
                else if (rname != "0")
                    list.Add(1053099, "{0}\t{1}", rname, GetNameString()); // ~1_oretype~ ~2_armortype~  1053099,
                else if (Name == null)
                    list.Add(LabelNumber);
                else
                    list.Add(Name);

might be a better way of doing it, but this at least works for me, so ice I craft a plate helm out of blaze ore, its a Blaze Plate Helm.

wondering if i missed something or if they are just worded different

Errors:
+ Custom/New Systems/OWLTR 4.0/MasterStorage/Storage/CookStorage.cs:
CS1061: Line 36: 'SackFlour' does not contain a definition for 'Quantity' and no accessible extension method 'Quantity' accepting a first argument of type 'SackFlour' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 37: 'SackFlour' does not contain a definition for 'Quantity' and no accessible extension method 'Quantity' accepting a first argument of type 'SackFlour' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Custom/New Systems/OWLTR 4.0/MasterStorage/Storage/MLResourceStorage.cs:
CS0246: Line 21: The type or namespace name 'Putrefication' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Custom/New Systems/OWLTR 4.0/MasterStorage/MasterStorage.cs:
CS1061: Line 384: 'BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'DragonBreath' and no accessible extension method 'DragonBreath' accepting a first argument of type 'BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0030: Line 1495: Cannot convert type 'Server.Items.IQuality' to 'int'
CS0246: Line 1507: The type or namespace name 'InstrumentQuality' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1503: Line 1422: Argument 3: cannot convert from 'Server.Items.ItemQuality' to 'Server.Items.IQuality'
+ Custom/New Systems/OWLTR 4.0/MasterStorage/MasterStorageUtils.cs:
CS0029: Line 361: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Server.Items.IQuality' to 'Server.Items.ItemQuality'
CS0266: Line 390: Cannot implicitly convert type 'int' to 'Server.Items.ItemQuality'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)
+ Services/XmlSpawner/XMLSpawner Extras/XmlLevelItem/LevelItemManager.cs:
CS1061: Line 62: 'BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'HasBreath' and no accessible extension method 'HasBreath' accepting a first argument of type 'BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Services/BulkOrders/BulkOrderSystem.cs:
CS0117: Line 589: 'BulkGenericType' does not contain a definition for 'Wood'
+ Services/BulkOrders/BulkMaterialType.cs:
CS0117: Line 69: 'BulkGenericType' does not contain a definition for 'Wood'
CS0117: Line 78: 'BulkGenericType' does not contain a definition for 'Wood'
CS0117: Line 83: 'BulkGenericType' does not contain a definition for 'Wood'
+ Services/BulkOrders/Rewards/Rewards.cs:
CS0246: Line 1197: The type or namespace name 'SturdyLumberjackAxe' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1202: The type or namespace name 'SturdyAxe' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1207: The type or namespace name 'StainOfDurability' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1332: The type or namespace name 'AncientFletcherHammer' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1340: The type or namespace name 'LeatherGlovesOfLumberjacking' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 902: The type or namespace name 'SturdyLumberjackAxe' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 907: The type or namespace name 'SturdyAxe' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 989: The type or namespace name 'StainOfDurability' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 999: The type or namespace name 'Engraver' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1018: The type or namespace name 'AncientCarpenterHammer' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 1026: The type or namespace name 'LeatherGlovesOfLumberjacking' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 582: The type or namespace name 'ColoredAnvilDeed' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Services/Craft/Core/AlterItem.cs:
CS0117: Line 126: 'RepairDeed' does not contain a definition for 'RepairSkillType'
CS0117: Line 128: 'RepairDeed' does not contain a definition for 'RepairSkillType'
CS0117: Line 130: 'RepairDeed' does not contain a definition for 'RepairSkillType'
CS0117: Line 132: 'RepairDeed' does not contain a definition for 'RepairSkillType'
+ Services/Craft/DefTailoring.cs:
CS0103: Line 286: The name 'ForceExceptional' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 293: The name 'ForceExceptional' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 498: The name 'ForceExceptional' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 505: The name 'ForceExceptional' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 512: The name 'ForceExceptional' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 519: The name 'ForceExceptional' does not exist in the current context
+ Services/BulkOrders/Books/BOBGump.cs:
CS0117: Line 558: 'BulkGenericType' does not contain a definition for 'Wood'
+ Custom/MARK/NewTermurCreatures/Doomasauris.cs:
CS1503: Line 182: Argument 3: cannot convert from 'double' to 'bool'
+ Services/Craft/DefCooking.cs:
CS0103: Line 573: The name 'SetNeedMaker' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 579: The name 'SetNeedMaker' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 586: The name 'SetNeedMaker' does not exist in the current context
+ Services/Craft/DefCartography.cs:
CS0103: Line 117: The name 'SetForceSuccess' does not exist in the current context
+ Custom/Misc/SkillBallPlus.cs-master/SkillBallPlus.cs:
CS0246: Line 458: The type or namespace name 'ThrowingDagger' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Services/Craft/DefAlchemy.cs:
CS0103: Line 291: The name 'SetNeedWater' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 362: The name 'SetNeedWater' does not exist in the current context
+ Services/Seasonal Events/TreasuresOfKhaldun/Generate.cs:
CS0117: Line 124: 'ChampionSpawnType' does not contain a definition for 'Khaldun'
CS0117: Line 129: 'ChampionSpawnType' does not contain a definition for 'Khaldun'
CS0117: Line 136: 'ChampionSpawnType' does not contain a definition for 'Khaldun'
+ Custom/Mounts/VoidSteed.cs:
CS1503: Line 181: Argument 3: cannot convert from 'double' to 'bool'
+ Custom/New Systems/OWLTR 4.0/New/Crafters.cs:
CS0029: Line 336: Cannot implicitly convert type 'bool' to 'int'
+ Custom/New Systems/OWLTR 4.0/New/LeatherElementals.cs:
CS0103: Line 58: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 129: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 201: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 272: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 343: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 414: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 485: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 556: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 628: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 700: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
+ Custom/New Systems/OWLTR 4.0/New/Elementals.cs:
CS0103: Line 114: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0117: Line 121: 'OWLTROptionsManager.OPTIONS_ENUM' does not contain a definition for 'CRAFT_RUNIC_JEWELERY'
+ Custom/New Systems/OWLTR 4.0/New/OreElementals.cs:
CS0103: Line 58: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 123: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 188: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 253: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 318: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 383: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 448: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 513: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 578: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 642: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 712: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 796: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 878: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
+ Custom/New Systems/OWLTR 4.0/New/WoodElementals.cs:
CS0103: Line 59: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 124: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 189: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 254: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 319: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 384: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 514: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 579: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 644: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 709: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 449: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current context
+ Custom/New Systems/OWLTR 4.0/New/BodRewards/Colored Loom.cs:
CS1061: Line 45: 'Dictionary<Item, Mobile>' does not contain a definition for 'Contains' and no accessible extension method 'Contains' accepting a first argument of type 'Dictionary<Item, Mobile>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 157: 'Dictionary<Item, Mobile>' does not contain a definition for 'Contains' and no accessible extension method 'Contains' accepting a first argument of type 'Dictionary<Item, Mobile>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Custom/New Systems/OWLTR 4.0/New/BodRewards/Sharpening Blade.cs:
CS0103: Line 64: The name 'WeaponQuality' does not exist in the current context
+ Custom/New Systems/OWLTR 4.0/New/BodRewards/Smithers Protector.cs:
CS0103: Line 57: The name 'defender' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 62: The name 'defender' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 63: The name 'defender' does not exist in the current context
+ Custom/New Systems/OWLTR 4.0/New/BodRewards/Tailors Protector.cs:
CS0103: Line 54: The name 'defender' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 59: The name 'defender' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 60: The name 'defender' does not exist in the current context
+ Custom/New Systems/OWLTR 4.0/Tokens/daat99's Token System.cs:
CS1061: Line 218: 'BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'HasBreath' and no accessible extension method 'HasBreath' accepting a first argument of type 'BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Items/Addons/RepairBench.cs:
CS1503: Line 670: Argument 3: cannot convert from 'Server.Items.RepairBenchAddon' to 'Server.Items.ITool'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

Some things have changed, you will need to reference the new stuff to see how it changed. Unfortunately, I mostly just added custom materials and left the rest of it out.

I've been slowly converting all these changes to the newest ServUO build. Currently i'm about 85% done. I will upload all the changes once I have completed them. Its alot of files so its taking me some time.

I'm sure a lot of people would love to see the full system working flawlessly on the the current svn version, so thanks for your hard work towards that end.

Getting closer to finishing. Having some issues with the Gumps and one of the Button Commands right now. I will post all the changes when I'm done. Hopefully it works lol

Finished Most of the conversions. Everything works great. The only thing I haven't converted to ServUO 56.1 is the BOD Books. You can still add the new BOD's with the new Ores and woods to the BOD Books, it may just show up as the wrong resource type right now. I'm still working on those but everything else is working fine. I tested some of it but not all of it.
Another thing is that the DAAT99 Turn in Process has been left out and kept as the ServUO Default BOD Turn in. It all seems to work with the new Ores anyways.
Here is the Zip of all the Modifications for OWLTR for ServUO 56.1.

All other items from OWLTR have been left out of this Zip. You will need to grab the rest from the Original Zip.

I will answer any questions I can.
Post automatically merged:

Forgot to add:
All the files are stock ServUO 56.1 files. No other modifications were made to them besides the Daat99 mergers.

Attachments

• Modified OWLTR.rar
    371.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Finished Most of the conversions. Everything works great. The only thing I haven't converted to ServUO 56.1 is the BOD Books. You can still add the new BOD's with the new Ores and woods to the BOD Books, it may just show up as the wrong resource type right now. I'm still working on those but everything else is working fine. I tested some of it but not all of it.
Another thing is that the DAAT99 Turn in Process has been left out and kept as the ServUO Default BOD Turn in. It all seems to work with the new Ores anyways.
Here is the Zip of all the Modifications for OWLTR for ServUO 56.1.

All other items from OWLTR have been left out of this Zip. You will need to grab the rest from the Original Zip.

I will answer any questions I can.
Post automatically merged:

Forgot to add:
All the files are stock ServUO 56.1 files. No other modifications were made to them besides the Daat99 mergers.
So appears to be an issue with actually crafting with any logs or wood other than regular. Still investigating issue.

So appears to be an issue with actually crafting with any logs or wood other than regular. Still investigating issue.

I can confirm you we are having the same issues with logs and woods .... Same state as you : still investigating the issue ...

Back