okay so I dont have anything to do with pandoras box I was wondering if I could get the links and how to do everything to get pandoras box to work we recently started a new shard and we need to get pandoras box so we can make some cool stuff thank you for the help in advance

okay so I got it to run now but when it lauches it says im missing a product key now what do I do?
Post automatically merged:

Attachments

• 15637447000088327849749069666405.jpg
    15637447000088327849749069666405.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Did you add the converted UOP folder in your game folder? when creating your new profile point it to that folder - you did download the pandoras box from the link above?

OK did all the above and when I select the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic" with the converted MUL file folder in it......it tells me the folder doesn't contain valid MUL files. Am I supposed to replace the UOP-MUL files in UO Classic with the converted MUL files? Or am I missing something else?
Post automatically merged:

It won't let me make a new profile.....not sure if this is the problem, but it did state above to create a new profile and run.
My problem is when I go to DECO I can't see any items.....no floors, walls, stairs, fences.....I see nothing. Now I can place a wall, but Have to go through them until I find the right one and I can see it once it is placed.

Last edited:
Point pandora to the converted mul folder-(which you added in your game folder) I was also pointing to the game folder and found the correct way-then the items will show .

Yes.....got it to work thanks. But I will spell it out for others, because I spent 30 minutes to an hour trying to figure this out.
After you have placed the "Converted UOP Folder" in your Ultima Online Classic folder.
1. Right click on Pandoras Box icon on the Task Bar at the right bottom of the computer....not the one on the left.
2. Click on "Options"
3. Click on "Advanced"
4. Under UO Files Management there is purple letters (mine are) and it says "Click here to manage how Pandoras box locates the UO files.
5. Under "Custom UO Folder" click "Set"
6.Find and click on the "Converted UOP Folder".
7. Click "OK"
8. Close all boxes and reopen Pandoras.....walla.....done. IF NOT.....I don't know what to say....lol

I had already created a profile and did not have to make a new one, so if you already have a profile that one will work.

Hello, I'm fairly new to Pandora's Box, I keep having the same error message (see attached) which is followed by another error box (see attached) I have tried everything like uninstalling redownloading, a friend sent me a copy of theirs, running as admin and trouble shooting compatibility etc... Theirs works ok without issues so please can someone help and tell me what I am missing :) thanks

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    324.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    139.2 KB · Views: 20
Hey, thankyou for your response, found out what the issue was thanks to some help so thought I'd post it here publically incase it can help others. On the lang folder I found the .dll file and clicked properties then ticked the unblock option, all works fine now :)

Add this folder in your Game folder-then when you create the profile-point it to "that folder"
Converted UOP Folder

But try the New Black Box is Pandora but even better with more

Can I get assistance. I do not think I may did this rtight . I get a action after I go to click okay on the rerouting loaction too
The folder you supplied doesnt seem to contain vailed MUL files and it has n't been accepted. Please select different location

I'm not sure exactly what you did? Are you saying that when you create your profile- you point it to the converted uop folder? And you did un=rar the folder correct?

Yes.....got it to work thanks. But I will spell it out for others, because I spent 30 minutes to an hour trying to figure this out.
After you have placed the "Converted UOP Folder" in your Ultima Online Classic folder.
1. Right click on Pandoras Box icon on the Task Bar at the right bottom of the computer....not the one on the left.
2. Click on "Options"
3. Click on "Advanced"
4. Under UO Files Management there is purple letters (mine are) and it says "Click here to manage how Pandoras box locates the UO files.
5. Under "Custom UO Folder" click "Set"
6.Find and click on the "Converted UOP Folder".
7. Click "OK"
8. Close all boxes and reopen Pandoras.....walla.....done. IF NOT.....I don't know what to say....lol

I had already created a profile and did not have to make a new one, so if you already have a profile that one will work.
thanks. somehow all my art vanished. your instructions worked like a charm.

thanks. somehow all my art vanished. your instructions worked like a charm.
OK....it worked, but you lost all your art? Please explain. Your statement seems to not make sense. I didn't have art in the deco slot either. I down loaded Mondain's Legacy to my desk top, and pointed Pandoras to it. Poof....art showed back up.
For some reason Pandoras does not like the Classic Client.

OK....it worked, but you lost all your art? Please explain. Your statement seems to not make sense. I didn't have art in the deco slot either. I down loaded Mondain's Legacy to my desk top, and pointed Pandoras to it. Poof....art showed back up.
For some reason Pandoras does not like the Classic Client.
I was tinkering around with a few other clients. Probably lost my ConvertedUOP Folder while deleting and reinstalling. so i downloaded that bad boy and dropped it back in the client folder. then followed Kahn's instructions. all the "Deco" came back up. Screenshot (1).png

Hello,

did anyone run into a problem with box server instalation? Im always getting and error and my Pandora is /offline/ so cant do nothing with it.

1648274432142.png

Back