is there a step by step install for pandora? i have it installed and when i try and run it it says creating new profile and it doesn't do anything and set ideal.

I can not confirm this myself, but I have heard Pandora has issues with the recent ServUO. If memory serves, someone else created a similar thing. I'll see if I can track down the link.

I've had some of my own server staff complain that pandora refuses to install right and having issues of putting customs into Pandora I made the static gump DragnMaw mentioned. It's if Pandora decides to throw a fit and not work. The side-gumps are more customizable than Pandora, if you need help with the Static Gump tool let me know, I can make suggestions on where to edit the side-gumps. The newer version includes 2 different side-gumps as well to help with ensuring some compatibility issues though I cannot guarantee it will work with some older versions of ServUO past 12/2019 as my server build is from 12/2019.

For it to work you need a client that is less than 6.0.0.0 I always just download 2nd age as it is in the 5's Let me know if you need help on it I'll try to write a step by step later as so many have this prob Oh make sure you also run it as admin

For it to work you need a client that is less than 6.0.0.0 I always just download 2nd age as it is in the 5's Let me know if you need help on it I'll try to write a step by step later as so many have this prob Oh make sure you also run it as admin
I've had it work with 7.0.15 but not to it's fullest extent.

I was going to recommend Oz's static gump, but I see it already linked. It is pretty good. Some of the gumps are a little wonky, but it works and is stable. :cool:

Forget where it came from Just kept the old book mark .

May have done some myself .

But if you need older clients here you go .

like 13 clients in it fro m the gold an renaissance ones to 7.20.0.1 to 7.0.50.00 and a few in between .

Currently plan to leave them as I have plenty of space .

Last edited:
Hmm, Pandora is not emulator dependent (Sphere, RunUO or ServUO). Me works with a high client (7.0.35) perfectly fine. Both on the Sphere and on the ServUO.

I went to this website ( 11.42 GB folder on MEGA ) that Cormac left above in his post. I download UO Mondains Legacy 6_0_0_0, unzipped it to my desktop, pointed Pandoras to it, and now I can see the Deco images. :)

Here's a link to the older mul files Pandora likes . taken from 7.0.60.0 I believe the last client before the new format started .

I am looking tru some old drives to find other clients I may have . look here I belive its mostly patch files I had for a while 2.74 GB folder on MEGA

Can someone help me setup Pandora's Box for server? UO Architect works fine on port 2594, but Pandora won't (I choose port 2595 for it, which is opened too). The problem is when I push login button it shows connecting bar and it seems fine, but after that the program still says Im offline. Do I need copy some Pandoras files to ServUO folder like in UO Architect? Thanks.

Last edited:
Back