I need some help on this
My system is win10, .NET Framework 4.5.1 &1.1, Runuo 2.2 & Runuo2.5 & ServUO-Master, Client 7.0.23.1
All is good but my Pandora's Box 2 or Pandora's Box 3.0.0.5 don't work.

The Pandora's Box 2 load up to Creating new profile and it stop doing nothing at all.
And yes I did Run as Admin on it..

The Pandora's Box 3.0.0.5
it will not load up at all I did Admin and I am not running my server on the same client at all I have two clients
all what is popping up is this.

Client Path not found

The client path has not been found, maybe your registry key is corrupted or is missing, choose a way to fix it:

Yes: Pandora will try to search where you installed the client automatically
No: You manually specify the client path

Where is the pandora's box folder? I would try to move it to your desktop and run it from there
Also you want to keep the client at Client 7.0.23.1?
With the newest client you can still run Pandoras
https://www.servuo.com/threads/pandoras-box-source.4522/#post-33308
Add this folder in your Game Client Folder --2nd post with the Converted UOP Files

its on my desktop and when I get the new Client my runuo servers don't work right and all my custom work over the years don't work on servuo servers

You did try to manually point pandora's to your game client also?
Ty I got it working I have 4 clients
[doublepost=1485295222][/doublepost]Now all is working good. Now I am trying to fix the paper doll character status 14 weight to get it to 0

Tell me please. What am I doing wrong?

I am using RunUO beta 16 for UO Lord Blackthorn's Revenge [3.0.6J].

launching RunUO.
launching Client.exe via Razor.

RunUO -> C:\RunUO-Beta-16
Razor -> C:\Razor

Successfully!

Downloaded PandorasBox3.0.0.5.rar

Unpacked the archive into a folder:

Pandora's Box 3 -> C:\PandorasBox3.0.0.5.

Pandora.exe -> Run as administrator.

The program just freezes at this moment...
then nothing happens.

Tell me what I'm doing wrong.
I spent a lot of time searching for an answer, without success.

Use Win 10. Microsoft.Net SDK 6.0.401

I would be very grateful if you help solve this problem.

Attachments

• 2022-10-16_13-01-38.png
    2022-10-16_13-01-38.png
    439.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Try adding the Converted UOP Files to the pandora box folder. When you start pandora to create the profile, point it to this folder. Also at times some have not seen this started, as it’s hidden in the task bar

Try adding the Converted UOP Files to the pandora box folder. When you start pandora to create the profile, point it to this folder. Also at times some have not seen this started, as it’s hidden in the task bar
Thanks for the help.
PandorasBox3.0.0.5 managed to run,

I placed files in the \PandorasBox3.0.0.5 directory.
.UOP from Ultima Online Classic "Client 7.0.9"

how correct is this?
and will such a scheme work in Ultima Online - Lord Blackthorn's Revenge [3.0.6J] ?

I tried to find a file converter in Runet .mul in .uop

to convert .mul Ultima Online LBR [3.0.6J] files to .uop, and apply them to PandorasBox3

the converter could not be found!

can you recommend some kind of working converter? if there is such a need in this case.
or, I can continue working using .UOP "Client 7.0.9" for PandorasBox3

Attachments

• 2022-10-16_21-17-01.png
    2022-10-16_21-17-01.png
    91.1 KB · Views: 3
Now I'm not sure how runuo works but this would be the UOP folder to add into your pandora box folder ConvertedUOPs.rar
It helped, but there is a small nuance:
When I create a thing, for example: "Robe" -> Successfully!

If I use one of the top menu items Pandora Box, or try to make a "Dupe", then the client hangs.

After that, I close the client, and log in to the account again, it turns out that "Dupe" worked.

Do you know the reason why the client freezes when using "Dupe" and "Top menu" Pandora Box?

Attachments

• 2022-10-17_08-18-44.png
    2022-10-17_08-18-44.png
    1 MB · Views: 12
  • 2022-10-17_08-25-21.png
    2022-10-17_08-25-21.png
    975.9 KB · Views: 12
I don't sorry :( but this program pandora's is just so old with no real updates . I would just use [dupe

I just wanted to add to this post that the language selection box sometimes loads BEHIND the loading logo. Alt TAB to bring it to the surface.

Back