Sorthious submitted a new resource:

PirateCurse [fix] - Fixes various issues with PirateCurse

*This is an edited script orignally created by Dracana from RunUO.

I found several issues with the Pirate Curse scripts. There is no logic in the timer for dealing with a player being dead, player wont be cursed if items aren't Droppable into bank or pack.

I added checks in Curse Command to make sure player isn't dead or blessed(immortal). I also made it so that Bank/Pack MaxItems are increased to accomodate the additional items and then MaxItems is restored upon RemoveCurse. I think I...

Read more about this resource...

If I open up "Read more about this resource..." and try to Download the resource it tells me I must be logged in to do that(even though I'm already logged in. Is this a glitch?

If this is opening in a new window?, then correct you would need to login-if not then we will need to check it out for this forum.

Every time I click "Read more.." it automatically opens it in a new tab..not window. Doesn't allow me to open it on current page, just NewTab or NewWindow.

But are you sure your computer is not set this way? When you click on a link any where, will a new window open? I'm on my chrome right now and I have this set to open a new window, will check in a bit on my computer :)

Using FireFox...but yah, I stand corrected. I had "Open new windows in a new tab"...doh! Thanks for the help!

Back