Dramoor submitted a new resource:

Plant Sprinklers - Tends Plants on double clicking.

This is a Plant Sprinkler system based off using Avelyn-Runuo's Plant Water Sprinkler.
https://www.servuo.com/threads/plant-water-sprinkler.2945/

Added all the potion sprinklers and changed the water sprinkler.
These now have uses (will say water remaining or potions remaining on them).
Removed the fill function as it was no longer needed.

Usage:
-This is drag and drop to the scripts (or custom) folder.
-To use they must be locked down in the house.
-They hold 1000 uses....

Read more about this resource...

When potion and water are added, the internal capacity appears to be increasing, but the display does not change.

That happens a lot. move it. it will update. IM sure i need to set somewhere to always reset the properties.

Dramoor updated Plant Sprinklers with a new update entry:

Plant Sprinklers 2.0

Updated the script finally.

Should now take kegs even if the keg holds more than it can contain and give back same keg now with remaining left.

Will now invalidate properties every time UsesRemaining is updated so it shows immediately.

Remember to always test on a test server for bugs before adding to a live server (in case of crashes or corruption).

I also had all items deleted before rebooted in case of any problems i don't know if any could cause though from the changes made but maybe.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Still having to move the sprinkler to update uses remaining????? I just grabbed this new update. I put 5 potions in the strength sprinkler. Everything works just fine except for the update on how many you put in it. You still have to move it to get the uses remaining to update. I put 2 in, it didn't update till I moved it. 3 more didn't update from 3 to 5 till I moved it. Good job so far I might add..

Playing around with this and I have 2 issues, first when I drag a stack of say 1,000 potions onto the sprinkler it consumes all and only adds +1 to it as well as only gives 1 bottle back.. second if I change the item ID to a non-container item then I can no longer "drag and drop" onto it, I assume because the items are being "dropped" into the container?

Back