Hello... My players are having problems logging in. They are running the right client. when they log in they connect but disconnect right away. How can that be fixed?

Really not enough info.. What are you using for a server/version, and how is it setup? Are you behind a router, is the router configured correctly? What exactly is the server console saying as they attempt to log in (anything?)?

im using serv uo client 7.0.37.0 ya the router is config right, he could get in before I patched all the way up . now server console shows him connect and says valid credintials and then disco's him right away...

Interesting.. I have same setup, servuo 54 (of course very modified) with clients 7.0.37 connecting just fine.

You might check your clientVerification.cs and another question then, what is your Core set to.. meaning are you set to Core.T2a or Core.AOS ?...you would need to have it set to the highest Core.HS version I am fairly certain, for newest clients.

in ClientVerification.cs

check line private static readonly OldClientResponse m_OldClientResponse = OldClientResponse.Kick;

make sure it doesn't say Kick. or try changing to Ignore or Warn and then have them try to log in

Back