manwitch submitted a new resource:

Potted Tomato Plant + extra - Uo Plants Potted Tomato Plant + extra

Found the artwork for this in the files. I think it was originally given to the Japanese shards or something. Not positive on that though, maybe some one else knows where these were used on OSI. it is a very bright green (different than most plants I think).

Any way, its a potted tomato plant that grows through 4 stages and then produces 5 tomatoes daily. I used the potted coffee plant as a template so it works a lot like that.

Also included is a potted "weed" plant that one of my players...

Read more about this resource...

Ok I am not sure if this will help with other players not seeing it but when its placed the part that grows is invisable. Might be why they cant see it. I unhid it and everyone can see it now

Ok I am not sure if this will help with other players not seeing it but when its placed the part that grows is invisable. Might be why they cant see it. I unhid it and everyone can see it now

Than You for catching this! I will see if I can fix this and update it.

Where it changes the ItemId on the growth just add Visible = True; to them (might only need first one) so it sets it visible.

I'm wondering why it's not visible to start with though, if you add the static in game and props it, it reads visible. So why would it "change" it to visible false. lol

Also the choose secure setting isn't working on this script either. I'm trying to figure these problems out.

Thanks for the help @Dramoor

Back