ObiOne submitted a new resource:

Publicmoongate.cs with valley of eodon location - Maybe this will help with getting to the valley of eodon.

Just added the code maybe be useful to someone.I don't remember where I got the moongate gump script or who it was made by but you don't have to use the whole script just implement the code in the script to publicmoongate.cs and should take you there.Not sure if anyone did this or not but i'm just trying to help...lol or just override your publicmoongate.cs with this one shouldn't hurt anything.Just downloaded servuo repo and it worked fine.

Read more about this resource...

Instead of using string text for Valley of Eodon, why not just use the CliLoc?

Gotta say though, Eodon is pretty in most places & the "cloud" areas are nice.

well string text, clilocs....i just use whatever works....lol but good point tho. and yea I like Eodon i think they did a good job on it. Thanks for pointing that out Hammerhand.

Sorry didn't think to look at the top of the script //By: KHz Monolith, 6-16-2011.

Thanks. But how do you actually "access" the valley? This takes you to a sort of dirt circle where I assume something is supposed to be, but theres nothing. Or IS this in the valley?

Open your map and you should be able to see more of the area :) then run around (what patch is the client?)

Open your map and you should be able to see more of the area :) then run around (what patch is the client?)
Fast response :O I was unfamilar with Tokuno/Termur. I see now that it does take you directly into Valley of Eodon - I was just confused because Broadsword labels it as a new facet, but if you use [get map on yourself you're still in Termur. I'm guessing thats temporary until the core files are updated to include a new facet or something?

hey,

i got i problem with Valley of Eodon location, when i get there via the public moongate i find my self stucked (can't walk or run etc). my client version is : 7.0.55.4.

Back