ill be releasing them with butcher update as well plus if I get any more done on the carve pumpkin hehe and am still working on a few more things I noticed osi added for Halloween this year that wasn't posted at first the danm grims hehe in the pumpkin patch any one got pics of them

also we was missing this I found on uoguide

Mystery Quest
A mysterious merchant, Nosferatu the Counter, has appeared near the Umbra moongate selling awww.uoguide.com_images_5_59_Hellhound_treat.png Hellhound Treats:
Greetings friend, please give a donation to the Help a Hellhound Society.
awww.uoguide.com_images_9_95_Halloween_werewolf_EC.png
Werewolf graphic in Enhaned Client.
Little is known of his motive, but know that giving treats to hellhounds this time of year is not for the faint of heart! Double clicking the treat and targeting a Hell Hound will transform it to an Ancient Hellhound. awww.uoguide.com_images_1_1d_Bloody_sash.png Bloody Sashes are rewarded to those who can kill these beasts. Equipping a Bloody Sash will transform your appearence to resemble a werewolf.

also we was missing this I found on uoguide

Mystery Quest
A mysterious merchant, Nosferatu the Counter, has appeared near the Umbra moongate selling View attachment 2222 Hellhound Treats:
Greetings friend, please give a donation to the Help a Hellhound Society.
View attachment 2223
Werewolf graphic in Enhaned Client.
Little is known of his motive, but know that giving treats to hellhounds this time of year is not for the faint of heart! Double clicking the treat and targeting a Hell Hound will transform it to an Ancient Hellhound. View attachment 2224 Bloody Sashes are rewarded to those who can kill these beasts. Equipping a Bloody Sash will transform your appearence to resemble a werewolf.
love it

does anyone have a client that has these graphics in it I'm running a 7.0.3 svn and cant use any of this because i don't have the graphics.

Does anyone have the masks? Plaguemask, clownmask and demonmask are missing.

Edit, nm, found them in halloween 2011 just the names were wrong.

Last edited:
Back