Hello! I am looking for a standard PvP ranking system that ranks all players on the server in open world pvp. I've seen it on various freeshards before.. It worked something like this:

Killing a player would award at minimum +1 point to your rank. Players would always get only +1 point if killing someone below their rank, and lower ranked players could get +multiple points if they killed a higher ranked player (more points depending on how significant the rank difference was between the two players). It also had a 30minute or hour cooldown before getting points off the same player - to help combat point farming. A bulletin board was able to display the rankings.

*It additionally kept a record of number of Kills/Deaths in PvP as well*

Does anyone know of anything like this that ranks open world pvp kills/deaths?

You could take FSPvPPoint System from RunUO and see if it will work. if not you could fix it to compile with servuo im sure.
Post automatically merged:

So i just checked it out now using it on my server works GREAT so far!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I haven't done anything like that before, it sounds like it may be outside of my expertise range. Does something similar currently exist for ServUO?

i just showed you a screen shot of newest servuo with it :) seem to be working just see a issue with the serialization and deser its giving delete moble errors once server saves. let me work out the bugs and ill post it up for u
Post automatically merged:

Ok i got it all fixed but it does require alot of edits to the player mobile Which i did this for each of them

//Start PvP code blah blah //End PvP

So do you think you could compare mine with yours and add the changes?

Last edited:
Here it is just drop the folder inside your scripts/Custom folder or wherever and open the playermobile.txt and make those changes to your playermobile.cs :) restart and good to go!

Attachments

• FS Pvp Point System.zip
    28.9 KB · Views: 26
I can't wait to try this out! I'll plug it in later tonight after work and see if I can get it going - Thank you so much ScrubTasticx!!

Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs(3678,9): error CS0106: The modifier 'private' is not val
id for this item [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]

Im getting this message. How do i fix this?

Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs(3678,9): error CS0106: The modifier 'private' is not val
id for this item [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]

Im getting this message. How do i fix this?
still getting this message..can anyone help?

Back