ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
Ok I am looking to change to the CUO client on my server do I need a new program to add and change art in the CUO because when I direct my Fiddler to the folder I get errors and can not see the art or is it just using the classic client for the art and the CUO just there to log in? This is the newest log into UO and I have seen servers with it but I am still trying to figure it out any help would be appreciated thank you in advance.

Ok I am looking to change to the CUO client on my server do I need a new program to add and change art in the CUO because when I direct my Fiddler to the folder I get errors and can not see the art or is it just using the classic client for the art and the CUO just there to log in? This is the newest log into UO and I have seen servers with it but I am still trying to figure it out any help would be appreciated thank you in advance.
what is in the folder? UOFiddler needs a path with mul or uop files.

it does not have either that is why I was wondering if there was another program you needed to add stuff to the CUO but I see it uses the normal client for the art and the CUO to log in I am just confused on how it works that's all
I will figure it all out I am sure

Last edited:
Back