Hey,
So, I've had my account for quite a few years and have accumulated a lot of stuff. Much of which is veteran awards. I would just assume sell the stuff but I would prefer to give it away to someone either here or maybe on one of the other forums I periodically visit. I'm quitting because I get only a couple hours of free time to myself every day. I have little time to spend on my OWN shard. I don't want to pay for use on a shard that I don't really get to play.
The account is on the Lake Superior shard. I don't have a list of everything because I really don't want to put anymore effort in to it than I need to. Even if you want to up and take the whole house with all its contents, fine. I'm pretty sure the total value is well over a couple million gold. The house is in a prime location on Moonglow on Trammel (4600,1275). I just don't want everything to disappear when it could maybe help someone else.
Send me a message if you're interested and we can set up a time when I can transfer whatever you're interested in.
-Nathan-

This would be great to use for testing and gathering information for the ServUO project if you want to donate it? It would really be appreciated.

Edit: Ahh you are only giving away your stuff, not the account. I misread :) Never mind then!

I had thought about giving away the account but I'm not sure what all is involved with that. The account has 4 characters.

Transferring an account is rough these days. You have to transfer your entire EA / Origin account. You do this by removing all of your personal information and payment methods from the account, taking off all forms of two-factor authentication, changing the email address to that of the person you are transferring it to, then giving that person the account password.

If you have purchased other games with that EA / Origin account then obviously you will loose access to these games as well.

So yea, quite a pain.

Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking. Forgot about all the EA/Origin stuff though. So, Yeah. Just the characters stuff then.

Back