Hey Jeff,

It is an old tradition going back to when the site was opened and there were tons of spam bots signing up. I have been toying with the idea of removing the requirement though as there are other, less intrusive methods available.

Anyway, Welcome to ServUO. Glad to see you around here, are you planning on coming back to UO development?

Hey Jeff,

It is an old tradition going back to when the site was opened and there were tons of spam bots signing up. I have been toying with the idea of removing the requirement though as there are other, less intrusive methods available.

Anyway, Welcome to ServUO. Glad to see you around here, are you planning on coming back to UO development?
i have been tinkering with ultimaxna, most helping zane by answering questions about how things work when he asks. I did take his code and fork it to see if i could improve some things, but that turned into me being completely anal about the code structure and I found myself rewriting it completely.... Something I've realized i just dont have time for. I definitely am not back to play UO, probably not even back to write code for UO, but have been wondering whats been going on in the community so here I am trolling ;) I keep pretty busy at work (writing code) which makes it hard for me to want to write code when i get home.
Holy shit Jeff, good to see you :)
Hi, I hit you up on skype, whats new?

i have been tinkering with ultimaxna, most helping zane by answering questions about how things work when he asks. I did take his code and fork it to see if i could improve some things, but that turned into me being completely anal about the code structure and I found myself rewriting it completely.... Something I've realized i just dont have time for. I definitely am not back to play UO, probably not even back to write code for UO, but have been wondering whats been going on in the community so here I am trolling ;) I keep pretty busy at work (writing code) which makes it hard for me to want to write code when i get home.
Hi, I hit you up on skype, whats new?

Glad to hear you are kept busy!

Back