I'm wondering if there is away to strip a player of everything on them and put it in there bank using a teleport? Was thinking of making an event and giving the players what they need on entering and making sure nothing is on them when they start. Thank you for reading and any suggestions would be awesome.

Maybe by removing items by layer rather than item name?!

I will figure this out if you don’t and will share my results with you. I wanted to do this for a crime and punishment script. Where if a player was suspended their bodies would be put onto a crucifix and their belongings into a box beneath them where they could retrieve their items when the suspension was done. I have the graphics for this but not the code as of yet; just an idea and a bunch of references to pull from when I decide to get it done. Lol

I'm looking at the jail scripts now for this. Was thinking when they get sent to jail everything goes in bank so that is where I'm heading now. But thank you for responding to me. I will post also if I find anything

lol I'm going to try something like this:
// Move all items to a bag and move that to the bank
Container backpack = player.Backpack;
Backpack bag = new Backpack(); bag.Hue = JailConfig.RobeHue;
ArrayList equipedItems = new ArrayList( player.Items );

foreach ( Item item in equipedItems )
{
if ( item.Layer == Layer.Bank || item.Layer == Layer.Backpack || item.Layer == Layer.Hair || item.Layer == Layer.FacialHair || item is DeathShroud )
continue;
bag.DropItem( item );
}

Last edited:
Back