Hi there,

This happen to me, when i try to restart (Not shutdown) the ServUO.
¿Im the only with this problem?

Regards!

Crash Report:
Server Crash Report
===================

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 7037.28550
Operating System: Unix 4.9.0.8
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 4/8/2019 8:54:46 PM
Mobiles: 108
Items: 1369
Exception:
System.IO.IOException: Invalid handle to path "/srv/ServUO/[Unknown]"
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object.__icall_wrapper_mono_delegate_end_invoke(object,intptr)
  at (wrapper delegate-end-invoke) System.Func`1[System.String].end_invoke_TResult__this___IAsyncResult(System.IAsyncResult)
  at Server.Misc.ServerConsole.<PollCommands>m__2 (System.IAsyncResult r) [0x00000] in <00c3a466b9b4494bab9839a9d33a6c97>:0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.AsyncResult.Invoke(System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.AsyncResult)
  at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.AsyncResult.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem () [0x00000] in <b0fbce3aded24cd69a2794df353ebd0a>:0
  at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch () [0x00074] in <b0fbce3aded24cd69a2794df353ebd0a>:0
  at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback () [0x00000] in <b0fbce3aded24cd69a2794df353ebd0a>:0

DatePatch.cfg:
CustomPath=/srv/Electronic Arts/Ultima Online Classic

Are you running it as a service and restarting it that way, or from [restart command ingame/console?

Hi mtindell,

Im running with ServUO.sln and restart with the opcion [Admin Shutdown & Restart (inside the game).

Regards!

Not sure if this is entirely stand alone, but this is what I use.

Attachments

• ConsoleCommands.cs
    13.2 KB · Views: 18
Few tracks that could help solve this (but I stopped using Linux for ServUO a few years ago, so not sure about current version) :
- Are you sure about your permissions to the folder ?

- Could you try renaming the folder to a more simple name ? no spaces, no capital letter, ... it makes it easier when typing the path in custom scripts ^^

- So if I quite read this :
-- Server is in : "/srv/ServUO/[Unknown]"
-- Client is in : CustomPath=/srv/Electronic Arts/Ultima Online Classic
How about this configuration ?
-- Server in "/opt/server/servuo"
-- Client in "/opt/client/latest"

That's what I usually do.
Separate the client folder from the server folder, so it's easier to navigate when you are in root user.
Put them both in a dedicated folder too (typically /opt for Linux, but it's up to you actually).
Just use this command "chown -R user:group /opt" and you will have all the permissions needed for your Linux user (no need if you run it all with your root user).
Then check, double check, every path is correctly linked to your client and server folders. I'm not sure changing the cfg file is enough on Linux (but it could). ^^

Good luck (and sorry for the necro ^^)

Back