Bittiez submitted a new resource:

Runewords (Diablo 2 Style) - Drag and drop runeword system :O

Hey fellers, I actually designed this system for Ruins and Riches, but I'm quite confident it I did not use any systems specific to that package, so this should work for regular ServUO.

I never got around to adding all the runewords I wanted to but I didn't want this to go to waste, so download it, try it out, add your own runewords, change it, whatever you want!

It's drag and drop, however you need to find a way to drop runes and the rune board for players

The basics are this:...

Read more about this resource...

what do runewords do? sorry didnt play diablo.

Interesting system, like @Finaltwist i never played Diablo so not familiar with runewords and looked it up

@Bittiez why add anything to the weight though? Im unclear why that's a way to make it drag and drop

Runewords are essentially taking magical runes, combining them in a certain order and applying them to an item to give that item specific magical properties

Adding weight is just so the script knows weather or not an item already has a runeword, instead of players being able to apply a bunch of runewords to a single item(making it overpowered). If I didn't add the weight, I would need to modify the base item class and add some sort of runeword boolean to that, making it no longer drag and drop

Runewords are essentially taking magical runes, combining them in a certain order and applying them to an item to give that item specific magical properties

Adding weight is just so the script knows weather or not an item already has a runeword, instead of players being able to apply a bunch of runewords to a single item(making it overpowered). If I didn't add the weight, I would need to modify the base item class and add some sort of runeword boolean to that, making it no longer drag and drop
gotcha, thanks.

Back