Runic Tool Max Properties

Necrodog

Dec 24, 2016
Exactly where do I go to change the min/max properties put on armor, weapons, etc. crafted from a runic tool?

I checked BaseRunicTool.cs and found this:

int attributeCount = Utility.RandomMinMax(attrs.RunicMinAttributes, attrs.RunicMaxAttributes);
int min = attrs.RunicMinIntensity;
int max = attrs.RunicMaxIntensity;

It's contained within where the tool applies the attributes. I just can't find where to edit "RunicMinAttributes" and "RunicMaxAttributes" for specific tools.

Thank you for any help

Quasar

Oct 26, 2018
should look like this
case 16: ApplySkillBonus(skills, min, max, 0, 1, 15); break; case 17: ApplySkillBonus(skills, min, max, 1, 1, 15); break;

the second number 1 is the minimum and
the third number 15 is the maximum

Necrodog

Dec 24, 2016
should look like this
case 16: ApplySkillBonus(skills, min, max, 0, 1, 15); break; case 17: ApplySkillBonus(skills, min, max, 1, 1, 15); break;

the second number 1 is the minimum and
the third number 15 is the maximum
Err, let me clarify...

I know how it applies them, but I don't know how to change the maximum number of properties a tool applies. For example, Barbed Runic Sewing Kit is supposed to apply 4 or 5 properties. Let's say I wanted to change it to apply 5 properties always.

How would I do that?

Quasar

Oct 26, 2018
That I am not sure, I am looking though, it kind of looks like it may be related to the resource used possibly refrenced in this section
public override void AddNameProperty(ObjectPropertyList list)
{
string v = " ";

if (!CraftResources.IsStandard(this.Resource))
{
int num = CraftResources.GetLocalizationNumber(this.Resource);

if (num > 0)
v = String.Format("#{0}", num);
else
v = CraftResources.GetName(this.Resource);
}
I will look more in a little while. Sorry I wasnt more help. Maybe looking at where someone added custom resources will help. Someone who knows more about it should be on soon.
Post automatically merged:

About a quarter of the way down this page

This is what defines a Leathers bonuses when it is used to craft armor.
Barbed Leather adds 2 phsyical resistance, 1 fire resistance, 2 cold resistance, 3 poison resistance and 4 energy resistance to armour when barbed leather is used to craft it.
RunicMinAttributes is the number of minimum attributes the armor will recieve when a barbed runic sewing kit is used to crafting leather armor.
RunicMaxAttributes is the number of maximum attributes the armor will recieve when a barbed runic sewing kit is used to crafting leather armor.
RunicMinIntensity is the minimum percent intensity of the attributes that armor will recieve when a barbed runic sewing kit is used to crafting leather armor.
RunicMaxIntensity is the maximum percent intensity of the attributes that armor will recieve when a barbed runic sewing kit is used to crafting leather armor.
So a barbed runic can get 5 attributes at 100% (really rare tho)

Last edited:

Necrodog

Dec 24, 2016
That I am not sure, I am looking though, it kind of looks like it may be related to the resource used possibly refrenced in this section
public override void AddNameProperty(ObjectPropertyList list)
{
string v = " ";

if (!CraftResources.IsStandard(this.Resource))
{
int num = CraftResources.GetLocalizationNumber(this.Resource);

if (num > 0)
v = String.Format("#{0}", num);
else
v = CraftResources.GetName(this.Resource);
}
I will look more in a little while. Sorry I wasnt more help. Maybe looking at where someone added custom resources will help. Someone who knows more about it should be on soon.
Post automatically merged:

About a quarter of the way down this page

This is what defines a Leathers bonuses when it is used to craft armor.
Barbed Leather adds 2 phsyical resistance, 1 fire resistance, 2 cold resistance, 3 poison resistance and 4 energy resistance to armour when barbed leather is used to craft it.
RunicMinAttributes is the number of minimum attributes the armor will recieve when a barbed runic sewing kit is used to crafting leather armor.
RunicMaxAttributes is the number of maximum attributes the armor will recieve when a barbed runic sewing kit is used to crafting leather armor.
RunicMinIntensity is the minimum percent intensity of the attributes that armor will recieve when a barbed runic sewing kit is used to crafting leather armor.
RunicMaxIntensity is the maximum percent intensity of the attributes that armor will recieve when a barbed runic sewing kit is used to crafting leather armor.
So a barbed runic can get 5 attributes at 100% (really rare tho)
Yeah, that's how it should work, but I tested and burned a few items with very few mods. I got 1 pair of arms with two mods from a brsk, so something is screwed up.

I was asking in case someone knew where to go. I think I can figure it out if I know where to start.

Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
Donate money to this user
I am going to move this to Script Support since this forum is for VitaNex related support.

Reactions: Necrodog