Exactly where do I go to change the min/max properties put on armor, weapons, etc. crafted from a runic tool?

I checked BaseRunicTool.cs and found this:

int attributeCount = Utility.RandomMinMax(attrs.RunicMinAttributes, attrs.RunicMaxAttributes);
int min = attrs.RunicMinIntensity;
int max = attrs.RunicMaxIntensity;

It's contained within where the tool applies the attributes. I just can't find where to edit "RunicMinAttributes" and "RunicMaxAttributes" for specific tools.

Thank you for any help

should look like this
case 16: ApplySkillBonus(skills, min, max, 0, 1, 15); break; case 17: ApplySkillBonus(skills, min, max, 1, 1, 15); break;

the second number 1 is the minimum and
the third number 15 is the maximum

should look like this
case 16: ApplySkillBonus(skills, min, max, 0, 1, 15); break; case 17: ApplySkillBonus(skills, min, max, 1, 1, 15); break;

the second number 1 is the minimum and
the third number 15 is the maximum
Err, let me clarify...

I know how it applies them, but I don't know how to change the maximum number of properties a tool applies. For example, Barbed Runic Sewing Kit is supposed to apply 4 or 5 properties. Let's say I wanted to change it to apply 5 properties always.

How would I do that?

That I am not sure, I am looking though, it kind of looks like it may be related to the resource used possibly refrenced in this section
public override void AddNameProperty(ObjectPropertyList list)
{
string v = " ";

if (!CraftResources.IsStandard(this.Resource))
{
int num = CraftResources.GetLocalizationNumber(this.Resource);

if (num > 0)
v = String.Format("#{0}", num);
else
v = CraftResources.GetName(this.Resource);
}
I will look more in a little while. Sorry I wasnt more help. Maybe looking at where someone added custom resources will help. Someone who knows more about it should be on soon.
Post automatically merged:

About a quarter of the way down this page

This is what defines a Leathers bonuses when it is used to craft armor.
Barbed Leather adds 2 phsyical resistance, 1 fire resistance, 2 cold resistance, 3 poison resistance and 4 energy resistance to armour when barbed leather is used to craft it.
RunicMinAttributes is the number of minimum attributes the armor will recieve when a barbed runic sewing kit is used to crafting leather armor.
RunicMaxAttributes is the number of maximum attributes the armor will recieve when a barbed runic sewing kit is used to crafting leather armor.
RunicMinIntensity is the minimum percent intensity of the attributes that armor will recieve when a barbed runic sewing kit is used to crafting leather armor.
RunicMaxIntensity is the maximum percent intensity of the attributes that armor will recieve when a barbed runic sewing kit is used to crafting leather armor.
So a barbed runic can get 5 attributes at 100% (really rare tho)

Last edited:
That I am not sure, I am looking though, it kind of looks like it may be related to the resource used possibly refrenced in this section
public override void AddNameProperty(ObjectPropertyList list)
{
string v = " ";

if (!CraftResources.IsStandard(this.Resource))
{
int num = CraftResources.GetLocalizationNumber(this.Resource);

if (num > 0)
v = String.Format("#{0}", num);
else
v = CraftResources.GetName(this.Resource);
}
I will look more in a little while. Sorry I wasnt more help. Maybe looking at where someone added custom resources will help. Someone who knows more about it should be on soon.
Post automatically merged:

About a quarter of the way down this page

This is what defines a Leathers bonuses when it is used to craft armor.
Barbed Leather adds 2 phsyical resistance, 1 fire resistance, 2 cold resistance, 3 poison resistance and 4 energy resistance to armour when barbed leather is used to craft it.
RunicMinAttributes is the number of minimum attributes the armor will recieve when a barbed runic sewing kit is used to crafting leather armor.
RunicMaxAttributes is the number of maximum attributes the armor will recieve when a barbed runic sewing kit is used to crafting leather armor.
RunicMinIntensity is the minimum percent intensity of the attributes that armor will recieve when a barbed runic sewing kit is used to crafting leather armor.
RunicMaxIntensity is the maximum percent intensity of the attributes that armor will recieve when a barbed runic sewing kit is used to crafting leather armor.
So a barbed runic can get 5 attributes at 100% (really rare tho)
Yeah, that's how it should work, but I tested and burned a few items with very few mods. I got 1 pair of arms with two mods from a brsk, so something is screwed up.

I was asking in case someone knew where to go. I think I can figure it out if I know where to start.

Its not in that script but one that comes with the owltr download, I cant think of which one it is right now but it has all the ores and leathers listed within the script about one third the way down. I did this on my server and I can find it later when I get home if no one finds it by then.

In not modified repo,check ResourceInfo.cs,here you have number of properties,and intensity,easy to change.
Here are all the runics,sewing kits,hammers,saws,fletchers,etc...
Intensity = 50 is low intensity,200 is uber intensity,then look at this (shadow iron example):

C#:
CraftAttributeInfo shadowIron = ShadowIron = new CraftAttributeInfo();

shadowIron.ArmorPhysicalResist = 3;
            shadowIron.ArmorFireResist = 2;
            shadowIron.ArmorEnergyResist = 7;
            shadowIron.ArmorDurability = 100;

shadowIron.WeaponColdDamage = 20;
            shadowIron.WeaponDurability = 50;

shadowIron.RunicMinAttributes = 2;
            shadowIron.RunicMaxAttributes = 2;
            if (Core.ML)
            {
                shadowIron.RunicMinIntensity = 45;
                shadowIron.RunicMaxIntensity = 100;
            }
            else
            {
                shadowIron.RunicMinIntensity = 20;
                shadowIron.RunicMaxIntensity = 45;
            }

This is the script I was thinking of, there is the min/max attributes allowed on an item created with that material type, and the intensity is how powerful those attributes will add up to be. Now in your baserunictool.cs you can alter which attributes can be allowed on which items and exactly what kind of range you want them to fall in (or in my case I have a lot of custom attributes which I had to go in and add those attributes to be allowed to be crafted on items that were made with a certain material type)

Back