I am attempting to modify the equipment that is sold by vendors, and if I am not mistaken the SBInfo scripts is the place to do so.

In the following code snip, what do the number values represent? 123, 20, 0x1B74, 0
And where can I find the information for each item type?

I see that the information is different for each item, and I have concluded that the 0x1B74 represents the item itself, in this case 'a metal kite shield'.

Code:
this.Add(new GenericBuyInfo(typeof(MetalKiteShield), 123, 20, 0x1B74, 0));

Thank you very much.
Where could I have found that information on my own? Is it spelled out in one of the scripts?

Yes, if you are using Visual Studio then intellisense should prompt you when you start typing the method name. Hovering over the method name will also give you the parameters it expects. You can also go to the actual method and look at it there.

I found it by opening a vendor in game, and opening the sb file for the vendor... and comparing the gump to the info :)

All visual studio says is crazy talk like "struct.System.Int32" I have never understood anything the popups try to say ha ha

From GenericBuy.cs
Code:
        public GenericBuyInfo( Type type, int price, int amount, int itemID, int hue ) : this( null, type, price, amount, itemID, hue, null )
From BaseVendor.cs
Code:
                list.Add( new BuyItemState( buyItem.Name, cont.Serial, disp == null ? (Serial)0x7FC0FFEE : disp.Serial, buyItem.Price, buyItem.Amount, buyItem.ItemID, buyItem.Hue ) );

Thanks, to each of you for the help!
I'm starting to get the idea that all the information needed for most little edits is there, it's just a matter of learning where to look and how to look for it.

I am attempting to modify the equipment that is sold by vendors, and if I am not mistaken the SBInfo scripts is the place to do so.

In the following code snip, what do the number values represent? 123, 20, 0x1B74, 0
And where can I find the information for each item type?

I see that the information is different for each item, and I have concluded that the 0x1B74 represents the item itself, in this case 'a metal kite shield'.

Code:
this.Add(new GenericBuyInfo(typeof(MetalKiteShield), 123, 20, 0x1B74, 0));

Back