So I have added it to my server. The first problem I found is on Power Scrolls. A 105 = 12 scrolls, A 110 = 16, and A 115 = 20. That is a lot of scrolls for binding. I feel it is kinda opposite also. THe lower the scroll the more you need and the higher the less scrolls you need. So we are not hitting OSI standard with that based on the stats you gave in your Resource.

I think we need to change this from Line 278 to 324 to reflect the correct amounts. Which I have put in.

Code:
else  //Initializes the setup for storing the Scroll Binder Data and... sets the amount of each scroll needed
  {
  if (check is PowerScroll || check is StatCapScroll)
  {
  int valid = Convert.ToInt32(m_skillvalue);
  switch (valid)
  {
  //PowerScrolls
  case 105:
  {
  m_maxneeded = 8;
  break;
  }
  case 110:
  {
  m_maxneeded = 12;
  break;
  }
  case 115:
  {
  m_maxneeded = 10;
  break;
  }
  //StatCapScrolls (formula --> 225 + (stat adjument) = value)
  case 230://5
  {
  m_maxneeded = 6;
  break;
  }
  case 235://10
  {
  m_maxneeded = 8;
  break;
  }
  case 240://15
  {
  m_maxneeded = 8;
  break;
  }
  case 245://20
  {
  m_maxneeded = 5;
  break;
  }
  }
  }

So i crashed my server. I double clicked the binder and clicked on myself (by accident using Target Self macro). When clicking on other objects in my pack i was unable to recreate the crash. However by clicking on any mobile it would crash.
Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 0.5, Build 5161.16325
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.18444
Time: 2/26/2014 3:33:12 AM
Mobiles: 39059
Items: 114086
Exception:
System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' to type 'Server.Item'.
  at Server.Items.ScrollBinderTarget.OnTarget(Mobile from, Object target)
  at Server.Targeting.Target.Invoke(Mobile from, Object targeted) in c:\Documents and Settings\Cris\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Targeting\Target.cs:line 269
  at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.TargetResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in c:\Documents and Settings\Cris\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 1284
  at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in c:\Documents and Settings\Cris\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 303
  at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in c:\Documents and Settings\Cris\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 121
  at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Documents and Settings\Cris\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 624

Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 38.73.148.47: (account = ruaduck) (mobile = 0x1 'Duck Duck')

Last edited:
Don't know why i can't get the download to update to new version so here it is

Attachments

• ScrollBinderDeed.cs
    14 KB · Views: 36
Back