I did a "Replace All" function on this one to copy it to the Trammel Spawns folder. Not sure if it's supposed to be the same, but if so, it was easy to duplicate it. I am not familiar with High Seas, so if it supposed to be different in Trammel let me know.

Attachments

• SeaMarket.xml
    46.3 KB · Views: 70
I loaded it and everything looked good... but I got a bad spawn notification. I went and looked and it was one NPC, and CrabFishermen. The rest looks great. I can live without those guys... whoever they are :)

I have the SeaMarket area built - but not the High Seas expansion... so no worries. that is probably the issue with mine.

# Bad spawns : 1/25/2015 9:47:01 AM
# Format: X Y Z F Name

4551 2361 -2 Trammel Alasdair/NAME/Alasdair
4554 2390 -2 Trammel CrabFisherman
4548 2354 -2 Trammel CrabFisherman
4540 2301 -1 Trammel CrabFisherman
4548 2334 -2 Trammel CrabFisherman
4566 2304 -2 Trammel CrabFisherman

I loaded it and everything looked good... but I got a bad spawn notification. I went and looked and it was one NPC, and CrabFishermen. The rest looks great. I can live without those guys... whoever they are :)

I have the SeaMarket area built - but not the High Seas expansion... so no worries. that is probably the issue with mine.

# Bad spawns : 1/25/2015 9:47:01 AM
# Format: X Y Z F Name

4551 2361 -2 Trammel Alasdair/NAME/Alasdair
4554 2390 -2 Trammel CrabFisherman
4548 2354 -2 Trammel CrabFisherman
4540 2301 -1 Trammel CrabFisherman
4548 2334 -2 Trammel CrabFisherman
4566 2304 -2 Trammel CrabFisherman

Here is the crab fisherman something someone made on RunUo if your interested
it is part of HS expansion but not 100% accurate to BroadSword shards.
Alasdair is part of a quest I believe, it's merely a placeholder/reminder ;)

Attachments

• Lobster_Crab Trapping.rar
    7.2 KB · Views: 45
I use a folder called "customs" that I add mine to. That way I can keep up with anything I add. (I use a lot of sub-folders!)

Agree, generally if there are no instructions then the script can go into your custom folder :)

I hear a lot about this place. Does this spawn the entire market? Decorations and all or just the spawns that go on it? Also where is it located once it spawns? Also is it safe to assume that this is only supposed to be in Felucca? but Lokai's release adds it to Trammel too? Sorry just trying to make heads and tails of what this all is. lol

Indeed, yout coords were spot on. I was happy to see it was already a static in the client and not a place I had to build. :)

I hear a lot about this place. Does this spawn the entire market? Decorations and all or just the spawns that go on it? Also where is it located once it spawns? Also is it safe to assume that this is only supposed to be in Felucca? but Lokai's release adds it to Trammel too? Sorry just trying to make heads and tails of what this all is. lol

I uploaded the decoration file here https://www.servuo.com/archive/decorate-hs.316/.
Download the package and follow instructions for decoration. This adds items, signs, seaweed etc.

Last edited:
I noticed that some spawns have
Merchant/Name/Boat Painter

as object and the xml spawn is not working for these.

If you implemented boatpainters you have to replace

Merchant/Name/Boat Painter with BoatPainter

Last edited:
I noticed that some spawns have
Merchant/Name/Boat Painter

as object and the xml spawn is not working for these.

If you implemented boatpainters you have to replace

Merchant/Name/Boat Painter with BoatPainter
Not everyone is using boat painters etc.... I made placeholders. If you read through the post I mention this. Technically most of the npc found at the sea market haven't been included in the svn.

I did a "Replace All" function on this one to copy it to the Trammel Spawns folder. Not sure if it's supposed to be the same, but if so, it was easy to duplicate it. I am not familiar with High Seas, so if it supposed to be different in Trammel let me know.

Unfortunatly system will self delete references if they share the same uniqueid

Back