dont are serpent pillars already do this? i havent really looked at them but i assumed runuo got that part correct. awesome job tho.

Sorry to break it to you, but the Serpent Pillars are already implemented. Functionality is here: Scripts/Items/- Misc/SerpentPillar.cs addon object is here: Scripts/Items/Addons/SerpentPillarAddon.cs . The decorate command will populate these for you. You can find the location of these objects on a server with the command [global get location get map where serpentpillar .

In the future if you want to find out if something is already implemented, use the search feature on the GitHub repo. At the top of the main page of the repo is a search bar. You can put anything in there and it will do a full text search on the code base. There's also all sorts of special tools to use for this search if you need.

Sorry to break it to you, but the Serpent Pillars are already implemented. Functionality is here: Scripts/Items/- Misc/SerpentPillar.cs addon object is here: Scripts/Items/Addons/SerpentPillarAddon.cs . The decorate command will populate these for you. You can find the location of these objects on a server with the command [global get location get map where serpentpillar .

In the future if you want to find out if something is already implemented, use the search feature on the GitHub repo. At the top of the main page of the repo is a search bar. You can put anything in there and it will do a full text search on the code base. There's also all sorts of special tools to use for this search if you need.

No problem Norman, as you can see I didnt put it in bugreports. Could be useful as compare reasons tho.

*I tested serpent pillars, actually these are not compatible with a smooth system (ex New Boats system)

Last edited:
Back