Hallo everyone,

i had a problem with 2 Issues with a small Project.

I want to Run a Serv UO Server with a Map from a old RunUO Shard with UO ML.
Now i dont know how i become these map to work with ServUO.
Can anyone help me or give a little tip how can i use a custom map?

Than i have a issue with the ClassicUO Client. When i login to the fresh ServUO install i becom an Encode error and disconnect.
We want to use the greatful new features from the awsome CLient for the Server is ther a way to solve this problem? And how can wie Script with this Client?

Thank you for giving me tip!

greetings
Thirias
Post automatically merged:

OkaY sry for double posting.
But i resolve the client encryption by myself.

The problem with Custom Map still there.
Is there a way to solve the problem ?
I tried to Pack my old Map into UOP Files but it doesnt work correctly

Last edited:
So I've tried again and really can't get it. If I convert the Map0.mul and the associated Staidx files etc into a UOP file and then open it with Centered, a lot of tiles are missing. I think it's because of the TileData Mul. If I include this it works. If I use the old TileData.mul, do I still have all the new things? Or is there another possibility to transfer my old Map0 to the new files with a new client for both Centered and ServUO?

Thank you for the answers.

You will not get mul maps to work as UOP. The conversion simply does not work.

Doesn't ClassicUO support MUL files already? Why convert at all?

I tested it with centerED and simply swapped the Map0.mul and all the associated .mul files with the original one, but had missing tiles.

Well, what center do you use? If centred +, it is necessary to realize in which version of UO you can use it. And this is the second question, what version of UO do you use? centred + can be used roughly until version 7.0.24 (now I don't know exactly). newer files are starting to have a different format, a different size, and so on. And the third thing. If you use centred +, and you have new textures, art, and so on, you need to edit the VirtualTiles.xml xml file. there are unused item IDs that will not be displayed. You have to delete them, specifically the ones you want to be visible in the center +.

Hello, I am despairing.

I use the latest ServUO and Centered +
and an old map from UO ML

I have now used the Mapextracrot and have the same problem as when I copy and paste it by hand

I don't understand why the map is shown normally in UO Fiddler and also in Centered + but the map to build itself has errors.

I've attached a screenshot for you.

Thanks for your help...

2020-12-31 13_42_13-.png

Back