ServUO generating infinite mobs problem.

Lemke

Squire
Sep 26, 2015
Hello!
Got a 56.1publish,not customized,set up to ML,when server start all fine,but server go generating mobs every minutes from beeing started untill world load times goes from 20 seconds to 15-30 minutes,here a pic from a new backup with tons of monsters spawned,ive arrived to 2 million monsters lol.Any tip or idea?Thank you!
Sin título.png

GoldDraco13

Squire
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate
Donate money to this user
Joeku's Staff Runebook <= I don't remember this being in the default version, if it is then disregard my next statement!

I would guess by looking at your screenshot, you have installed a custom script where there is a Mobile Instance being created and never constructed.

Reactions: Lemke

Lemke

Squire
Sep 26, 2015
Joeku's Staff Runebook <= I don't remember this being in the default version, if it is then disregard my next statement!

I would guess by looking at your screenshot, you have installed a custom script where there is a Mobile Instance being created and never constructed.
Oh sorry,just have joekus runebook and play music on login,ill try to find osmething like you say,thank you!

GoldDraco13

Squire
Aug 1, 2014
Canada
mycy4.com
Donate
Donate money to this user
Look for something like

Mobile m = new Mobile(); //The new is the keyword your looking for as it represents creation, then see if it is creating a new mobile or inherited class of, like BaseCreature bc = new BaseCreature(); or even the PlayerMobile pm = new PlayerMobile();

I've made this mistake before where I would create the instance to use some methods or values and not realize I'm creating a new internal mobile, which can be difficult to delete!

Reactions: Lemke

Lemke

Squire
Sep 26, 2015
Look for something like

Mobile m = new Mobile(); //The new is the keyword your looking for as it represents creation, then see if it is creating a new mobile or inherited class of, like BaseCreature bc = new BaseCreature(); or even the PlayerMobile pm = new PlayerMobile();

I've made this mistake before where I would create the instance to use some methods or values and not realize I'm creating a new internal mobile, which can be difficult to delete!
Hello and thank you!tryed to find these codes or something like that into scripts folder,but no results,i tryed on a new backup to do:
Load fast the first load,enter fast with admin character,execute command [DeleteWorld,the problem is solved,but the server start spawn creatures without stop,any method to see in console what monster or creature is spawning? Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

//////////UPDATED SOLVED/////////////

First off,thank you so much GoldDraco13,your anser inspired me,on a new backup i entered shard so fast with admin character and used xmlfind "basecreature",and find a mob called Bexil,here info:
I think my problem is i created world then setup expansion to ML,so i dont know why,this mob multiplicates alone.THANK YOU MATE.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldDraco13