Hello!
Got a 56.1publish,not customized,set up to ML,when server start all fine,but server go generating mobs every minutes from beeing started untill world load times goes from 20 seconds to 15-30 minutes,here a pic from a new backup with tons of monsters spawned,ive arrived to 2 million monsters lol.Any tip or idea?Thank you!
Sin título.png

Joeku's Staff Runebook <= I don't remember this being in the default version, if it is then disregard my next statement!

I would guess by looking at your screenshot, you have installed a custom script where there is a Mobile Instance being created and never constructed.

Joeku's Staff Runebook <= I don't remember this being in the default version, if it is then disregard my next statement!

I would guess by looking at your screenshot, you have installed a custom script where there is a Mobile Instance being created and never constructed.
Oh sorry,just have joekus runebook and play music on login,ill try to find osmething like you say,thank you!

Look for something like

Mobile m = new Mobile(); //The new is the keyword your looking for as it represents creation, then see if it is creating a new mobile or inherited class of, like BaseCreature bc = new BaseCreature(); or even the PlayerMobile pm = new PlayerMobile();

I've made this mistake before where I would create the instance to use some methods or values and not realize I'm creating a new internal mobile, which can be difficult to delete!

Look for something like

Mobile m = new Mobile(); //The new is the keyword your looking for as it represents creation, then see if it is creating a new mobile or inherited class of, like BaseCreature bc = new BaseCreature(); or even the PlayerMobile pm = new PlayerMobile();

I've made this mistake before where I would create the instance to use some methods or values and not realize I'm creating a new internal mobile, which can be difficult to delete!
Hello and thank you!tryed to find these codes or something like that into scripts folder,but no results,i tryed on a new backup to do:
Load fast the first load,enter fast with admin character,execute command [DeleteWorld,the problem is solved,but the server start spawn creatures without stop,any method to see in console what monster or creature is spawning? Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

//////////UPDATED SOLVED/////////////

First off,thank you so much GoldDraco13,your anser inspired me,on a new backup i entered shard so fast with admin character and used xmlfind "basecreature",and find a mob called Bexil,here info:
I think my problem is i created world then setup expansion to ML,so i dont know why,this mob multiplicates alone.THANK YOU MATE.

Last edited:
Back